'home'

After Issac's surgery she was sent back to foster Care only to be pushed into a wall by her brother since she was 'in his way'.

a care taker told Issac to pack since they where getting moved to a small town with another family.

Issac rolled her eyes and started to pack their stuff in the one duffel bag.

"I-It sucks you guys have to leave" One of issac's friends said well helping her pack.

"y-yeah well i'll be back within a week..thats how i-it works..we get there...they like hazel more end up trying to keep him but then lose the court case....so we end up here..."

Issac looked at the wall before finishing up then leaving to get in the car.

the Drive was quiet and hazel just looked out the window as Issac listened to music but then slowly looked looked over to him, taking off the headphones.

"H-Hey H-Hazel.."

"yeah?"

"O-Our b-birthday i-is coming up...a-and I-I w-was thinking s-since w-where g-going back to our home t-town then m-maybe w-we c-coul-"
she was cut off

"N-No where not g-going to visit her now buzz off" 

Issac nodded before going back to listening to music, looking out the window as rain started to fall from the puffy clouds that covered the light blue sky.

by the time they got to their new 'family's' house it was dark and hazel was asleep but not Issac, she was awake and trying to find her pills since she needed to take her medication every four hours to stay 'stable' but she usually takes them every two hours and starts to freak out when she doesn't take them.

the car door opened to a tall lady with a long red dress covered with white poka-dots and had her hair tied up nicely but the only thing that stood out to Issac was the large heavy looking cross on her dress.

"hello Rosie!" 

she said with a large smile as Issac frowned then tried to move away from the lady to her brother but he was already out of the car and being carried inside by a tall man.

she felt to arms pick her and her duffel bag up before getting carried inside to a bedroom that was covered pink.

"this is your room my dear" 

the room was pinks and girly with fairy's but there was a shelf in the room above the freshly made bed that held 5 dolls that made Issac want to cry from the look in the dolls eyes, it read murder.

"Well you must be so tired" 

the lady said before putting Issac in the bed and tucking her in.

"good night my dear"

the lights turned off and Issac laid in the bed before looking out the window to the thick woods, examining it then looking at the window seeing if she could open it but the room was to dark so she went back to bed before slowly going to sleep.

issac's dream was the same each night when the foster program came to take her away the first time from their old house, she ran into the woods and didn't come out  for a week.

well running she bumped into a tall man with horns and red eyes that called himself the 'ruler of the underworld' but just to call him Satan so that's what Rose did.

the two of them staid in the forest and played a game of hide and go seek before a hunter found Issac. not the man with horns.