his story

October  15th-5 years before

hazel woke up the middle of the night to his mothers scream but stayed put for a minutes, hearing foot prints but then realized it was his sisters tiny feet walking out of her room to the downstairs or so he thought but instead saw his cat in the hallway.

in confusion he got up and went down the stairs stopping mid stair case, staring at his sister who had a tight grip on the knife in his mother.

"R-Rosie!!" 

he screamed and ran down the stairs before pushing her away then screamed at her well trying to get his mother awake but it was to late.

in anger he started to kick her harshly before running to the neighbor's house for help.

As his sister talked to the police he sat in a quite room before a tall man with weird eyes entered the room but he didn't look like a police officer.

"Hazel"

The mans voice was deep and scared hazel a bit.

"You'r sister didn't kill you'r mother"

That made hazel mad.

"y-yes she did...she's a monster a-and i wish she was never born!! she wasn't even spouse to be born!!"

he yelled as the man sighed.

"be careful what you say because it might come true"

the man then left leaving hazel very confused but he got angry again as Rose entered the room.

"H-Hazel?"

he yelled at her a lot as she started to cry but he didn't care, he just kept yelling then....

thump

hazel looked at his sister that was now on the ground, pale, cold, sick looking....he started yelling, screaming for help before an officer quickly came in to help Rose.

"w-what happened!! w-whats wrong with her"

the officer didn't say anything but quickly rushed Rose away leaving hazel alone and confused.

a few days later Hazel was in the foster home waiting in his room before the officer from the other day walked into the room with a frown "H-hazel..y-your sister has cancer...i-its a sickness and she could die from it"

Hazel still didn't understand but didn't care since his sister was still the bad guy right? she killed their mother..she's the monster "hazel she could die" the officer said as hazel rolled his eyes "Good..shes a monster...she deserves to die" he said and the officer sighed before leaving hazel alone in his room.

as the years went on hazel and Rose's love grown weak then she had the surgery to help with her lung cancer but he didn't wait for her no, well she was in the hospital he went throw two foster homes that he really enjoyed and he completely forgot about Rose then the day Rose got out of the hospital the two where going to be sent back to their old home town where Rose murdered their mother.

the car ride was quite and Rose did try to talk with hazel but he just yelled then stared out the window before falling asleep but got woken up quickly from a man picking him up 'its night?' he thought well staying still but his eyes closed again, putting him in a sleep again.