The Start

"Jasper! What the fuck!" I hear a girl yell.

"What Jezzy! What did I do this time?" Jasper replied.

"You keep hitting on my boyfriend you gay little shit!" I can finally see these 2 yelling people. One of them is tall and brunette, Jasper. The other a small brunette, perfect body, long hair, Jezzy. But there is another man standing beside Jezzy, tall, taller then Jasper even, with short black hair that accents his stunning face.

"Ain't my fault hes cute." Jasper replied winking at the other man.

"Liam isn't into you, you dumb fuck." Ah and there is a name to a face. Liam, my next heartbreak.

"Y'all stop fighting over me. Jasper I'm with Jezz and honestly her twin brother flirting with me is a little weird. Even if you are cute." His voice was smooth and deep but not enough to scare a girl. Only enough to make you fall in love. Next thing I see is Jezzy smacking Liam for calling Jasper cute before they all 3 dead stop when they look at me.

"Uh so this is our new roommate?" Jasper said looking at me like a mystery.

"Yup that's me. And I have a name. Jade, Jade Colson." I say sizing up Jasper. He had a solid 2 inches on me, but I had 2 on Jezzy. Liam is the tallest and he had 2 inches on Jasper. Great. These are the people I'm going to be living with for the next how ever long.

"You're french?" Liam says looking at me. He must've heard my accent.

"Uh yes I am, I'm a foriegn exchange student. Here for senior year and senior year only" I say trying not to trip on my words.

"Well then. Come on, mom and dad are waiting on us." Jezzy finally speaks up. We leave walking back in the same direction these 3 stooges came from. After lots of chit chat between the twins and a few glares from Jezzy we arrived at a nice town house. There were 2 people standing outside. Middle aged, homely.

"Welcome home Jade! We are so happy to finally meet you! I'm Marcy, this is my husband Donny." Said the woman coming to give me a hug. I gave Jasper a "Oh god please help me" look and he just started laughing. We all finally go inside. Liam and Jezzy disappear and so I'm left to talk to Jasper, Donny and Marcy. Marcy seems nice and Donny seems like a drunk. I could smell the scotch as soon as I walked in but I'll keep my mouth shut. "So honey. How was the flight?" Said Marcy.

"It was fine, long I am super tired but I'll live" I replied still looking at my phone. I got Jezzy and Jasper's phone number on the way back so I'm just texting her.

Well I guess I'm just a little fucked over by this

Well I guess I'm just a little fucked over by this. Thanks Jezz. Welp next try is Jasper.

"Hey uh I think I'm gonna take Jade on a tour of the city

"Hey uh I think I'm gonna take Jade on a tour of the city. I mean its Sacramento. There is alot to see." Jasper said winking at me. This boy is my saving grace. I stand up from the table and start to walk out that door. Jasper follows out shortly and we go to the garage where I see a beautiful black jeep.

We get into the car and honestly I'm still in shock

We get into the car and honestly I'm still in shock. I love this car. We start just blaring Pigskin by Hollywood Undead. Jaspers got some good music taste.

"So Jade, what do you think of Liam?"

"Holy fuck that boy can break my heart a million times over and I'd still run back. Hes HOT."

"I saw the way he was looking at you and I think he agrees. It's a shame he's with Jezz."

"That hasn't stopped me before." I chuckle and wink at Jasper.

"Ohhhh Jade is little miss bad bitch. I like it."

"Trust me I'm only bad when I want something."

"And you want Liam. I can tell so dont deny it" as Jasper parks the car we are both laughing about just the dumbest things. "Oooo you should totally text Liam"

"Alright what should I say?"

"Just hey. But extra."

"Ight bet." I pull out my phone to text him just to see a text from him already.

I show Jasper the texts and we both just start dying

I show Jasper the texts and we both just start dying. Like full on stomach hurts laughing. We finally get into the mall still struggling to breathe. We go to find a clothing store and just grab anything. Then Jasper just shoves me into the dressing room with mounds of clothes. New wardrobe in hand we stop by a diner to get some food.

"Hey Jasper, thought you were gay?" Our waitress says.

"Yeah I am. This is a friend, Jade this is Cece."

"Nice to meet you Cece. I'm new in town if you didnt know by my accent." Jasper ordered for me and I swear hes trying to get me sick. This stuff is so greasy. The milkshake was good. That was it. We got back in the car and on the way back Jasper and I started talking about Liam.

"Liam is Bi-curious and I'm just waiting for the moment that him and Jezz breakup so I can take some of that curiosity."

"Oh my god you are the worst. But I don't blame you that boy is nice on the eyes."

Authors note- that's the end of part 1!! I know it's a little shorter then I would like. Sorry.