Part 2

We get home to find Jezzy and and Liam on the couch watching Hercules. Odd choice but whatever. I sit down beside Jezzy cause I mean I don't have a bedroom yet. Jasper sits beside me and now we are all just listening to "Go the distance."

"So how was the mall?" Jezzy said looking at the 7 bags on the other side of the room.

"Well it was pretty great I got to meet Cece. Shes... loud." Liam looked at me and just laughed a little.

"Sooo I wanna see your 'special' outfit that Jasper told me about." Jezzy says sitting up a little bit more. I know which one shes talking about. It's a really pretty form fitting dress and I'm not really the "dress" type. I go back into Jezzys room to get changed. And her room smells so much like sex its sickening. I hear a knock on the door about 5 minutes later, I can't reach the zipper so I'm kinda just stuck.

"Hey you're taking a while. You okay in there?" I hear Liam outside of the door.

"Yup. Zippers just stuck" next thing I know Liam is standing behind me. "Geez knock much?"

"Shut up and stand still" after a minute he gets it to zip. I turn to face him and as i do i watch his eyes slowly trace over every inch of me. "Woah."

"Haha thanks." he starts walking toward me inching closer and closer until i feel my back hit the wall. Liam rests his hand under my chin gently, encouraging me to look up at him. His eyes travel from mine to my lips as he bites his. He slowly starts to lean in. the anticipation building up.

"Hey whats taking you guys so long?" I hear Jezzy yell from downstairs.

"Oh the zipper was stuck but its all good. I'll be down in a sec." I yell in reply shaking myself out of my trance.

Liam leans down and whispers in my ear "We'll finish this later" and leaves the room. God damn. I go downstairs, show off the dress and then change back. I text Jasper to come up to my room and talk to me. He comes up and I tell him everything that just happened.

"Uhm like I know he's with my sister but I ship it." Yeah about that. I really don't think that will stop us. We go downstairs and watch After with Jezzy and Liam. Jezz of course fell asleep half way through so Liam put his hand on my thigh. His girlfriend is right there. Oh my god. He leaves it there for the rest of the movie and he carries Jezz up to bed. It is pretty late. He tries to come back down and talk to me but I'm busy getting all the details of the gay girls at my new school. What? I'm allowed to want to know!

"Did you see the way Liam was just looking at you! Go get it!!" Jasper whispered to me after he left. At first I just roll my eyes when Jasper decides to push me off the couch. Fine. I guess I'm gonna go see Liam. I go up to my room and shoot him a text
------
"come into my room so we can finish what you started ;)"
------

About a minute later Liam walks into my room without a shirt on and let me just say HOT DAMN. I sit up on the end of my bed and as he walks over to me I stand up and put my hand on his chest. He goes to lean in to kiss me and...

His phone starts ringing. God damn it. It's Jezzy. He answers putting a finger to his lips telling me to shush. You don't gotta tell me twice.

"Hey babe, I got a text from my dad so I had to go home tonight. But don't worry, I'll be here early tomorrow probably before you even wake up." she says something that I cant quite hear.

"Okay babe. Love you too. goodnight" and then he hangs up. he tosses his phone to the side and goes right back to standing in front of me. At first its just a gently peck and then it starts to get heavier and deeper kisses. he pulls me even closer to him and starts pulling at my shirt. He finally gets my shirt off so now instead of his hands being on my face now they're roaming my body. He pushes me backward and lays me down on my bed. this isnt my first time so its a lot less awkward. I pull at the drawstring on his sweatpants as he is working at getting off my pants. Things keep moving forward and I'll spare you the details but out of everyone I've had he is definitely the best. We go for a few more rounds before we both decide we should stop before Jezz wakes back up since her room is right down the hall from mine. I went to the restroom to clean myself up and get ready for bed and I shoot a quick text to Jasper.
------
"OH MY GOD!!"
------
I go back to my room and get in to bed. We snuggle up, making sure I lock my door and just go right to sleep. I think I can get used to this sneaking around thing.