the plan of stopping a war

Uriel's POV

There I stood with my beloved wife Parisa who is holding our newborn daughther Kyra Evangeline, Not to mention that she is the soon-to-be Queen of the Angels. When we finally put Kyra to sleep I had to do some late night work so I kissed Parisa on the head and headed to the throne room to where I see the King and Queen of Demons Amon and Ravana and it looks like Ravana is holding a babe's blanket? Weird, but then I had to greet them by saying " Amon,Ravana. Good to see you two, I see that you have a little babe." and that's when Amon started talking " Why yes Uriel, we do have a babe and we can also see that you have a little girl." and that is when a Gypsy was summoned into my throne room and immeditely I was disgusted, because of how in the mortal world they are used for brandashing into the future down on Earth. During Amon and I's conversation the gypsy had writhered in pain until she had said " In nineteen years time the heirs to the land above the mortal plain and to the land of death will be wed to help save the two lands of a dangerous creature that causes death and destruction toward two lands." when I heard that prophecy I saw that the gypsy had slumped and died so then Amon, Ravana, and myself looked at each other and then ran to Parsia's and I's shared room to wake her up and tell her the news.

Parisa's POV

I was woken up suddenly by someone shaking my shoulder I look over to see my handmaiden Dalia and with great concern I sit up and ask, "Dalia, What is wrong?" she looks at me and says "It's the King he asks for you and your Daughter." so then I get out of bed and walk over to the crib where Kyra is sleeping and gently pick her up so then she dosen't fall and then I start walking toward the throne room to see my husband and the leader of the Underworld Amon and Ravana, I could see that Ravana is holding a baby blanket. But when I turn my attention to Uriel he is giving me the same look that I have on my face. Until he says "Parisa,my love. we may have an issue regarding the fate of the kingdom, and maybe Kyra's future." as soon as Uriel says that I can hear small whimpers coming from Kyra and Amon and Ravana's child and so me and Ravana leave the room so then Uriel and Amon can discuss about the future.

Uriel's POV

" What do you mean kill my own daugther?" I said in anger, Amon then takes a breath and then says "Uriel be rational,  I understand  that Kyra will be queen of the angels in the Future so will Dark but understand both our kingdoms are at stake." Amon says calmly but then I say in anger " Amon you don't understand and you're not taking this matter seriously." but then I can feel the room getting hotter with then Amon getting angry and then screaming " YOU ANGEL HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND IF I WAS'NT FOR RAVANA BEING HALF ANGEL I WOULD HAVE NEVER SIGNED THAT STUPID TREATY AND HAD A SON THAT WAS ALSO HALF ANGEL!" Amon then starts shifting into his true demon form while Uriel stands there with a solem look on his face until he looks down and then tells Amon "Amon, Ravana was an angel but her mother was a demon while their father was an angel."When Uriel says that truth out loud Amon realizes that Ravana was telling the truth about her past when she was pregnent with Dark. So then Amon starts to shift back into his normal humany form and then says "Uriel,in order to save both our lands we have to take word of the gypsy's prophecy and have an arranged marriage between Kyra and Dark when they're older." Amon and Uriel shake hands to complete the treaty between the fued between Angels and Demons.

END OF CHAPTER ONE