Three years later and a Day

Dark's Pov

When I found out that it was only three days until me and Kyra are getting married, But that was until I realized that it was to unite our kingdoms. 

TIMESKIP (STILL DARK'S POV)

When it is the day of the wedding I had tried to go see Kyra but the maids that were helping her get ready would'nt let me see her, But I guess they want her to look royal and ready to be corinated Queen.

Kyra's POV

When my maids Evelyn,Layla,and Fawn were helping me get ready for the wedding Dark had tried to get in to see me but was turned down.and then they had told me thatthey me to look like a queen since after we get married we get corinated so once were married we will be the King and Queen of the Angels and Demons and hopefully our heir would be half angel and half demon.  When my maids got done with the 'Final Touches' I am wearing a Light Grey ballgown with gold accents (Pictures shows descriptions but not the colors) I had my hair is done in a really regal bun and my veil was done kinda under my bun so then my crown can fit without any trouble. My makeup was really neutral to my parents descision. And my boquet was filled with dark red and black roses. While I was finishing I saw my father  walk into the room and started to tear of course mother was helping out Dark with nerves, but when Father saw the time he nearly screamed but kept to himself and said," Oh my Kyra it's nearly time to go get married." I then felt a faint smile on my face when father mentioned that me and Dark were getting married soon.

Later when Dark and Kyra get married 

Kyra's POV

After me and Dark got married and then we went to the chruch to get corinated I was in a bunch of nerves but Dark was sitting there with me in the carriage rubbing circles onto my hand. whe we later go to the cathedral we both decieded to get corninated together. we both were still in our wedding clothes but then walked in together when we heard the choir and when we got up to the priest we felt the priest put the crowns on our heads and then said " Your Hignessess do you solemly swear to protect the people of the angels and the demons in love and hope." we both say " we do solemly swear." and with our hands together and with the orb of angels in my free hand and the scepter of demons in Darks hand the priest had then said " The king and Queen of the land above and the land below King Dark and Queen Kyra." we then heard screaming outside and saw the seven deadly sins run in and while the guards were fighting them off the head guard came to us and said "Your majesties, we need to get you two to safety." and then Dark asked "what about our parents?" he then said sadly " You did'nt hear they were reborn." tears were flowing from my eyes while Dark saw that he had to get us to safety.