A change in person? weaknesses can make u stronger!

Bobby was thinking to her self about how fast the first year was going considering she was half way through it. Bobby went to Roundhall High School in England; she liked it there made lots of friends no enemies as of yet.

On her way to her first lesson of the day after the big holidays, it was 'French'. She was gutted that she would have to sit next to the same boy she had to every other lesson. She thought he looked like Danny from the film 'Greece lightning' however James didnt like Bobby so it was difficult to cope with.

'Miss do i have to sit next to her again? she's annoying, i always have to be seated next to her' exclaimed James. The teacher looked confused and replied 'You work well in pairs and anyway its not your home! you do not sit next to who ever you like. The seating plan is in alphabetical order and thats the rules!' Shouted the french teacher while her eyes fixed on Bobby.

'How do i annoy you? I dont do anything other than work!'

We all seated in the classroom, it was painted brightly in yellow and lime green walls. Carpet was old and dusty; tables all had chewing gum hidden underneath with indented names written on them.

We got on with our work and then we had to do a desribing game. James was the first to be called and he was describing me in french. The transulation equalled 'She has very long brown hair, dark brown eyes, meduim body, petite, and looked like a monkey. Guess who?'. No one guessed it was me and neither did I. So when the class mates gave up he then pointed at me, 'It's Bobby, she has the monkey face just look at her!'. And thats how i became to change my personality.

Few weeks later, word got around at school and each and every lad was shouting 'monkey face, oo oo aa aa' intimdating me. I felt so ashamed of my face and i began to see what they could see. I had a new make over, hair cut had a fringe put in, wore different clothes and shoes and wore make-up. However, it didnt stop the bullies, just made it worse.

I couldnt get on a bus without someone shouting it to me, people on the street did too; people i didnt even know. 'Bobby you ugly monkey face', Comments like that were made on a daily basis.

A year went by and Bobby decided to do something about the bullies and told the head teacher, but all she replied was 'it's not the end of the world'. Scars, sratches, grazes would keep appearing on her but hidden so no one could see. She really felt very depressed and didnt want to be here anymore.

Suddenly a girl that I knew out of class popped up on to msn. 'Hiya Bobby, it's Chrissie. I know you have been having a bad time in class with the boys, there meanies. You look nothing like a monkey, I think they only call it you because they know it bothers you. Next time ignore the haters, ignore what they have to say or just laugh with them. They will soon grow up and find something else to put their sadness on.' I smiled at what she said, and sort of believed her. However I couldnt imagine what life would be like at school without being bullied, I was so use to it.

I listened to her advise and did as she said, funnily it was working. Chrissie then began to talk to me in school hours. She had long wavy blonde hair, thick with length. Was taller than me and a very slim build. Her eyes were as blue as a clear ocean and she had a tiny smile which you could tell behind it she was a very shy person.

Chrissie helped to improve my life at school, we began to become very good friends. We would be together constantly.The cutting soon stopped and confidence began to grow. I still had 'oo oo aa aa' shouted at me but not by many at all. Chrissie started to get name called at school hers was 'turtle'. She looked nothing like a turtle and didnt even act anything like one so i couldnt see the comparason. I then used the same wise advise she first gave me a year ago.

I decided it was time to stick up for myself and stand against all bullies, so i did. Just before i was about to give the main bully it all back, James came up to me and apologised about everything. 'Bobby, i'm so sorry. This wasnt meant to happend, i said it so i would be moved away from you. You dont look like a monkey it was just an animal i could actually say in French.' I nodded but began to walk away and he pulled me back by my arm. 'Get off me James! youve ruined my life, you dont understand what i have been through. Im always hurt but now im ready to stand up'.James looked like he had tears in his eyes, 'I am sorry Bobby, it wasnt meant to happen. I will help you to defeat the nob heads that carried on my nasty rhumour'.

A change in person? weaknesses can make u stronger!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara