I Lie Awake Just To Hear You Scream

*December 30*

I was finally released from the hospital. I told them I needed to be released when the sun set, and you could imagine the looks I got from the staff but they agreed. Angelo had told the nurse that I was his sister and that he would be there at seven to pick me up.

I looked up as the door opend and Angelo and Ryan came in. I expected to see Chris and frowned when I didn't.

"What's wrong love?" Angelo asked.

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"Home." Ryan said.

I groaned. "Don't tell me you guys planned a welcome home party for me?" I said.

The two of them grinned. "Not us, darling." Ryan said.

I raised an eyebrow but said nothing more on the subject. Angelo had brought me some clothes to change into. I took the bag and went into the bathroom, opening it. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and smiled as I looked at the shirt.

It was Chris' The Smiths shirt. I smiled and slid the clothes on and then my converse. I came back out, handing the bag to Angelo and place the gown on the bed. I went back into the bathroom and ran my hands through my hair and shook my head. I'd have to deal with it later.

"Seriously Kerstin, come on. You take forever." Ryan groaned.

I giggled and came back out. "I'm ready, let's go."

I followed the two of them out of the room and down the long hallway and outside. The black SUV pulled up and I looked at them, wondering who was driving. Ryan opened the door and slid in, I got in beside him. Angelo got in the passanger seat.

"Hi Kerstin." Balz said.

"Hi Josh." I said.

"Homeward bound?"

"Yes." the three of us said in unison.

--

"Kerstin!" Helena and Devin greeted me with hugs as soon as I walked through the door.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around them. Helena and Devin were definitley my best friends in the house. I got along with both of them, and they with me. Not to mention Devin was kind of girly, in a way.

"We missed you!" Devin said.

"Calm down, Devin." Ryan said.

He slipped an arm around Helena's waist and brought her to him. I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head, meaning she'd explain later.

"Kerstin, you're back." Ricky said, coming in from the kitchen.

He walked over and placed his arms around me, giving me a hug. I hugged him back. I loved Ricky when he was like this, kind and sweet. Not to mention since giving up the chase and the hold he had on me, we got along better.

"Ryan, a word, please." he said, looking towards Ryan.

Ryan sighed and followed Ricky into the kitchen. Balz and Angelo went to the living room, Devin following closely behind Angelo. I still wasn't sure about those two. I never seen them act like a couple, such as kissing or cuddling, but I knew Angelo was very protective of Devin.

"So...what was all that about?" I asked Helena in a whisper.

"Ryan kind of forced me to be his girlfriend." she said.

I gasped. "That asshole!"

I could feel three sets of eyes on me and looked over at the three sitting on the couch. I waved them off and pulled Helena down the hall, by the staircase.