Episode 38

Warning: Contains explicit scene/s. Please be advised.

Episode 38:

"Rosendale, can you please relax?" Inirapan ko siya.

We're watching Rick and Morty right now and honestly, it's hard to concentrate dahil ang gaslaw nitong katabi ko. We were at the bed, malamang pati laptop gagalaw dahil sa kanya.

"I feel restless."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just do." She sighed.

I paused what we're watching and set aside the laptop. Isinandal ko siya sa headboard at humarap sa kanya. She really looked like a mess and I don't know what's on her mind right now. It's been a week ever since that incident with Kenneth. I was trying to avoid him as much as I can kasi I'll never know what his plans will be. I know I hurt his feelings and pride and nothing can be more dangerous than a wounded mind.

In Rosendale's case, talagang pinanindigan niyang bantayan ako. Maybe it's an advantage to her that we're classmates in all subjects. She's with me everywhere along with Cheddy na nakikibantay na rin. It's kinda annoying most of the time, para bang hindi sila nagsasawang guluhin ako kahit natatarayan ko na sila.

Even at home, she will keep on clinging into me. Ni hindi na siya natutulog sa kwarto niya. Mama even caught her sleeping with me. We looked decent naman that morning since Rosendale didn't do anything to me, which was a relief. Kasi I didn't know what Mama will react if ever we're caught in a very compromising situation. At siguradong hihilingin ko na lang na lamunin ako ng lupa dahil sa hiya.

Sabi ni Mama ayos lang naman daw kung magtabi kami basta no funny business. I wanted to tell her we already did that funny business, kaso baka ni pagtambay sa kwarto ko, hindi na magawa ni Rosendale sa susunod. Ang harot kasi ng babaeng 'to.

"Echo," She called my name softly that it made me shiver. I caressed her left cheek, gracing my fingers on her ear as well. She leaned on my palm, holding it in place. She closed her eyes for a bit and sighed. When she looked at me, her eyes looked so deep like I can just get drowned in it. For that moment, Rosendale looked so vulnerable. "Echo."

"Don't think too much. If it's about me, I won't go anywhere." I told her. I can see myself on those brown orbs and if I was being honest, I don't mind getting lost in it. "Sa tindi mo magbantay, tingin mo makakaalis ako?"

Her lips cracked a very little smile but that's enough to make my heart melt. God, what's this woman doing to me. She's...too much.

"If I have to tie you on this very bed, I will."

Pinanlisikan ko siya ng mata. Siraulo 'to. "Magagalit si Papa at Mama sa'yo. Ikaw itali ko riyan, eh."

She pursed her lips, suppressing a grin that will surely annoy the hell out of me. "That can also work."

"Bahala ka."

"Seriously, I don't mind." she said. She pulled me to sit on her lap, both of my thighs trapping her. Kaagad ko namang naramdaman ang pag-iinit ng pisngi ko. Damn it. I tried to get away from her but she won't just let me. She held me in place, her arm encircling me. Her free hand was on my nape. I clenched my fist on her shoulder and she chuckled. "Relax."

"Ikaw ang mag-relax." Tugon ko sa mahinang boses. "You're always like this, you know?"

"I'm pretty much aware that I keep taking advantage on you. " She replied, her lips dangerously close to my lips.

"But are you okay now?" I asked, my voice laced with worry.

"I still feel anxious, knowing that my thoughts are about you. But as long as you're this close to me, I can manage." She pecked my forehead and I can't help but bit my lower lip. "Do you want to take the lead?"