Luke Hemmings

It’s been going on like this for so long, Luke gets bullied, I’m always there to cheer him up, but I think that he won’t hold it up longer…
~ A FEW DAYS PAST~
It was a holiday, and Luke was at the gym, at least I thought that.... I turned on the TV to watch the 2:30 news, “AND HERE ARE THE 2:30 NEWS, IN BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA, NOW TO THE NEW HERE, A MAN GOT SIGHED CLIMBING ON TO A ROOF, WE DON’T KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN” I ran to my phone (in a movie I bet it would have be slow motion. I dialed the emergency and told the bout Luke! They said they’ll do what they can do, I ran got my coat and got in to the car. I turned on the engine. (In a movie it probably wouldn’t have started) I drove to Mt. mingy road where Luke was being abstract!
I parked the car didn’t even lock it, I yelled, hoping Luke will hear me, I pushed past the people standing at the bottom of the building, ‘Hello’ Luke started speaking, ‘my name is Luke Hemmings, I got bullied in primary school, middle school, and high school, I’m sick of it, my girlfriend helped me through but I just bothered her, she never said that but I could notice it. I love you and will always- Pipa Wiliams- and I’m sorry you had to go through this! Bye! I love you!’ it happened in milli seconds, Luke jumped right into no air, I heard my self-scream ‘nooooooooooooooooooooo Luke!’ I ran to where he was going to land. It was much too late, he already touched the floor, ‘Luke?’ I said quietly as I sat next to where he lay and started to cry hugging him, with blood dripping all over me. I felt the emergency people pull me away…