cuddling imagines cuz im lazy

Hight headcannons:
Tom 5'4
Tord 5'6
Matt 5'11
Edd: 6'1

💙Tom💙: tom doesn't cuddle that often. If he does, it's only in his room, and only when you two are alone.

He normally is the one doing the cuddling. He's suprisingly gentle, you would probably forget he's there if he wasn't so damn warm.
Seriously though, he's floofing WARM.

He loves it when you just lay down and snuggle as close as you can get into his chest.
Try to cuddle with him on the couch when the others are around though, and he's gonna freaking BLUSH.
He'll try to hide it and just move you saying 'lame', but for the rest of the time he really just wants you in his arms.

Will mumble aongs into your ear to help you sleep. Its really fluffin cute.

Cuddle him dat boyo needs cuddles!

💚Edd💚: this child is floofing TALL-

loves it when you sit in his lap. He'll just sit you down and he'll animate or draw. He can easily see over your head so it's not a problem for him.

Not a big fan of cuddling infront of the others, but he'll allow it.

He's not as warm as tom, but my god are his cuddles good in winter, like come on this child is tall and warm and oml-

💚💜Matt💜💚: So. Much. Cuddling

Hes tall too, and not warm, but he will cuddle you to death i swear.
Such a bean tho. He'll plant kisses on your nose and cheeks and hug you and flop onto a bed or couch and just lay down and giggle.

The minute you try to cuddle him though, he's a blushing mess.
He loves it when you wrap your arms around his neck.

It doesn't matter where you are, who you're with, what you're doing, Matt WILL give you innocent little cuddles and kisses.
Such a bean

Tord❤:hoooooooo boy. Tord.
Not a cuddly person. He will NOT start cuddling. Nope. You have to get him to.

If you get on his lap, it normally ends with a lot of kisses on the neck, no matter how innocent you were being.

If you just hug him, he's gonna pull you into a makeout session.

Lying in his chest is awkward for him, and he's gonna squirm.

Buuuuuut, if you lean on his shoulder and close your eyes lightly, he just might wrap his arm around your shoulder and pull you in closer. He'll then proceed to trace a finger along your jaw and pull you into a gentle kiss.
Thats where you nuzzle into his neck and just relax. He'll relax too, and you can just chill.

Doesn't matter where you are, if you start cuddling, he will respond. He'll be extra flirty with you whenever tom is around just to show him how great he is.
Tom is sick of tord's bullshit.
You are semi-annoyed tord does that, but if it means cuddles, tom can screw off.

Tord really is just dirty minded, and unless you do it in that certain way, he's gonna take the dirty road. He does love it when you cuddle him though.

A/N
Howdy hey! Sorry, i know I promised a chapter last friday, but i had to delay a bit. Hope you like the cuddles from theese boios instead!

558 words

Art is from eddsworld amino, its not mine

Floofy out