The Visitor

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of voices. I thought I'd asked Zoë not to allow anyone in other than one of our siblings or someone sent by the Primordials into the cabin.

I looked at the bunk opposite to me to find Zoë and a girl who looked a lot like mom talking. Zoë looked at me and smirked. "The sleeper awakes", she mused. I reached up to wipe away some drool. "This is Hayami, she's a daughter of Nyx and Erebus."

"Pleased to meet you", Hayami said. "I haven't seen you before", I said.

"Oh!", she giggled, "that's because I was locked up in my room by mom for umm.... certain reasons."

I smirked at that, mom can give some serious punishments. "So...who sent you?"

"Dad", she said. "Something about watching over you guys so you don't bring darkness over this planet."

Zoë nodded, "She is also the goddess of torture and specialist of magic, trained by Hecate herself."

"Cool", I said. Hecate doesn't normally teach people magic so this is sorta special. I'm also guessing that like any child of Nyx and Erebus, she also has powers over the darkness and shadows.

"Alright", Zoë said, "we need to go to the dinning pavilion for breakfast."

We walked out of walls of our cabin, scaring the underworld out of Nico, who seemed to have set up camp outside our cabin.

I looked at him questioningly. "Look Percy, I get why you're mad at Annabeth, but why me and the rest of the seven?"

I glared at him, "you were all present when the gods threw me out, yet you didn't say a thing. You were too proud to step up for a mortal weren't you? You forgot about me. Now that I'm powerful and important in order for you to win the war, you want me back." A crowd of campers had gathered around us. "None of you deserve any of my attention. I'm here under the orders of my mother. I will not be helping you in the war against the Giants and Titans."

"Who's that?" Annabeth asked pointing at Hayami, "She has no right to be in here."

I smirked, "She has the right to be anywhere in the universe", I said, "Kneel before Lady Hayami, the goddess of tortures and daughter of Night and Erebus." The campers all kneeled. All but my ex-friends. I could see Hayami was pissed, so I flicked my finger, letting her know she can do as she pleases. She created two blades of pure darkness and threw them at the immortals, causing them to teleport away to heal themselves.

"These campers are pathetic", Hayami said, "they only respect beings with power."

"Yep", I confirmed. "The gods are worse, they despise those more powerful than them."

As we entered the dinning pavilion, Mr.D, stood up."Get out Peter! Take your escorts and return to the dump you came from. "I laughed, "This escort Dionysus is a goddess of horrors and I suggest you apologise to her before she decides to erase you from existence."

He snorted, "This is my camp, she has no power here."

I sighed, "Have you ever dealt with a child of Night before, pest?" I asked. He stood up, causing grape wines to start crawling around us. Hayami seemed to be done with playing around. Her body levitated off the ground, all around her was an aura of darkness that would make any amature mistake her for Nyx. As she released her built up power, the grape wines disintegrated. Her very presence seemed to make Dionysus look like an ant compared to her, who was leaking darkness. "Enjoy Tartarus, little bug", she said in an extremely menacing tone that sent shivers up my spine. As she said that, the wine gods body disappeared into the shadows with a panicked scream.

The campers looked at her in shock.

All of a sudden, thunder boomed and in a flash, the Olympians minus the wine dude stood before us.

"You", Zeus spat. "What did you do to Dionysus?"

I smirked, "He disrespected my friend, who also happens to be the goddess of tortures. She just sent him to Tartarus for him to learn his lesson."

"Without even a snap of her fingers", Chiron added.

The gods all pointed there weapons at Hayami who just shrugged and flicked her fingers, binding the Olympians in Stigian Iron chains. "This is our business. We are not fighting in the war or helping. We are not spying. We're here keep an eye on you and maintain a balance of power. Don't anger me or I'll send you to my uncle as well."

Ares looked confused, "Who is your uncle, why should I the greatest warrior of Olympus and God of war be afraid of your uncle?"

"Idiot", Athena hissed at Ares, "Her uncle is Tartarus." It was to late for him to take it back now. I watched with a sick fascination as the war god's form flickered and he was sent into Tartarus.

Hayami then snapped her fingers, sending the gods back to their dump. "Percy", Annabeth said, "If you know about the war, tell us the enemy's plans and at least train us."

I looked at her in disgust, "Don't call me that name, it's Perseus, nothing else. And we're here just to keep an eye on you. We don't care about what happens to you or if your race perishes." She looked as if she had been slapped and was speechless.

The three of us walked on into the pavilion. "There's no table for Nyx", Jason said. Zoë simply waved and a table appeared at the centre, a little away from the fire. We then grabbed our plates and sacrificed some of our food to the Primordials.

After we finished our meal, we went towards the arena to practice and whoop the campers' butts. "Percy, I need to go, the other Primordials are calling", Hayami said in my head.

"Ok, see ya later", I replied.

We entered the arena to find Jason defeating some kids at sword fighting. When he saw us enter, he raised his arms, showing off. "Come on Jackson, I challenge you to a duel."

I shrugged, "Why not?"

"Why are you at camp anyways?" I asked, "aren't you guys supposed to be on Olympus?"

"We were asked to help the train the demigods as we are the best", he said with a confident smirk.

"Let's see about that shall we Grace?" I asked as I created a well balanced sword for myself from the shadows.

He took out his Gladius and charged me. I decided that he needed to put in his place. As he slashed at me, I blocked his strike and hit him in the head with the hilt of my blade. He dropped on the ground, out cold from the impact of my single move.
The demigods looked at me in awe. I don't think they have ever seen anyone as skilled as Jason be defeated in just one move.

As Jason recovered, he looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes. "You all hate me don't you?" I asked in an amused tone. "Tell me, what did I ever do to any of you for you to hate me so much?" The demigods looked among themselves in confusion.

Piper came to their rescue, "Since you're so good with the sword, why don't you help us?" It was heavily laced with charmspeak.

I saw the eyes of all the kids in the arena glace over. She thought she'd swayed me, but I just laughed, "Your charmspeak won't work me daughter of Aphrodite. I've already stated my purpose."

With that I walked away to the archery range where Zoë was nailing bullseyes, one after the other. I took about ten shots before calling quits. My archery had improved by a lot but I didn't feel like letting the campers know that I had learnt even archery.

I then made myself a black throne and levitated in the air, watching the pathetic campers 'train'. It was truly entertaining. At this rate, there was no hope for them in winning the war.