01

01
newbie

(Y/N) sat at her desk that landed right in the middle of the chattering classroom

(Y/N) sat at her desk that landed right in the middle of the chattering classroom. Everyone talked to their friends. It was about time her friend came in. And on cue, said boy walked in.

Tanjirou walked in. The classroom had shut up when the door opened, but it was actually just him. They went back to talking as loud as ever. It was a surprise. But, he came late on a daily basis and everyone still hadn't gotten used to it. It had been a month since school started and she only had two friends. Tanjirou and his little sister, Nezuko.

Nezuko was a year younger than her. She felt like a sister to her. She was a mute, but (Y/N) didn't mind at all. She was very sweet and adorable.

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" He chirped as he sat down at his desk, that was next to hers. "Good morning. Why were you late again?" She gave him a small smirk, "I was walking Nezuko to her classroom again.." He quietly said, looking towards the front. "Aw, how sweet. Don't you think she's brave enough to walk alone to her class?" "Yeah, but I don't want anything bad to happen." He looked back at her. "I know what happened affects you a lot, but you're going to need to let her do stuff alone." He nodded.

The teacher soon walked in, looking pissed off like never before. "Class. We have a new student." A boy with short, unruly, blonde hair stepped in. He looked rather embarrassed and nervous. "H-Hi! I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu." "Go sit next to Tanjirou. Please raise your hand." The burgundy boy raised his hand and Zenitsu sat to the right of him. Tanjirou said something to him and gave him a smile which the newbie gave him a nod back. "Today, we're doing Lessons 10.3 , 10.9 , and 11.7" Everyone groaned

« timeskip »

The bell rang as the teacher wrapped up lesson 11.7, looking much more better than before. "Okay! Zenitsu, this is my best friend, (L/N) (Y/N)!" She gave the blonde a small smile and wave. He waved back.

"I forgot what period you have next.." Tanjirou looked at her, grinning slightly. "Uh. We have the same schedule, idiot." She laughed at him. He turned into a tomato. "Oh."

The three walked side by side as they went to their next period.

« timeskip »

"Bye Nezuko, bye Tanjirou!" She grinned, waving as the said two went the other direction. The moment they were out of her sight, her smile disappeared.

She turned around. Pulled her phone out, walked to her empty home.

The only reason her house was empty was because her parents had a business trip. They coincidentally worked in the same company.

Feeling hungry, she headed to the kitchen. She boiled some water, opening a pack of ramen. And did her stuff.

She brought the now-made ramen to the dining table and turned the TV on. As she ate it, she changed the channel as the clock strikes 5. The news channel.

"There has been 5 more disappearances. The kidnapper has not been found yet, but the police assure they will capture whoever this is."

"Oh.." She turned the TV off as her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Good afternoon, missy."
"Yeah. Good afternoon to you too, Sabito."
"Yeah. We need you back."
"Why?"
"Well, there's more crime than ever. So, come to the building by an hour."
"Alright then. I'll see you and the others soon."

She hung up on the guy. She ran up the stairs after she put her bowl in the sink. Opened the door to her room, ran inside, opened the closet and dug.

She grabbed a uniform that was all the way at the bottom. She put it on quickly.

It was navy with a high collar, the skirt ended mid-thigh. She slipped on black socks and ran back down.

« timeskip »

She opened the car door. She stepped out.

She went to the small building ahead. It was a cafe. It was rather rundown. There was graffiti on the sides. Most saying, "MOONLIGHT 3 C". She opened the door. Wind chimes, well, they chimed as she opened the door. "Good mor- afternoon!" She said brightly, smiling. "Good afternoon, (L/N)." A boy with black hair tied back. Giyuu Tomioka. She nods, heading to an empty seat. She then took notice that there were only three others in the room. "Are we waiting?" Tomioka shook his head. "Mostly everyone's started their stuff." She nods. "We finally got you two to show up." "Huh? What do you mean?" "We've been calling you since the third kidnapping. This is the first time you decide to answer our call." "Oh. Who else?" "Hashibira Inosuke." The said boy's head snapped to them, "What?" "We're going to start."

« timeskip »

"-So you both understand, correct?" Sabito asked. They nod. "Then, go." "Question," Tomioka nods, "Can I work with someone?" "Work with Hashibira." "I'd rather go solo than work with her! Make her work with Shinobu or something.." "Shinobu is unavailable, otherwise she would've been here too." "We're working together, Inosuke!" She chirps and grabs his wrist, dragging him out. "We need our weapons too!"

He glances back at the other two males with a glare.

« timeskip »

"Oh man.., I haven't felt the handle of a sword in.. a year!" She squeals. "Well, maybe you shoulda kept your sword with you during your hiatus. Like I did!" Inosuke smirks as he sheathed and unsheathed his sword. She rolls her eyes at him, "You know I can't, I have neighbors checking in on me often. I don't want to throw them off with a sword. And if I say it's a prop, their children might play with it and injure someone or break something!" He nods. "Why did we take a break in the first place?" "Major injuries. Have you healed, Inosuke?" He shrugged.

"Let's start!"

𖣔𖣔 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𖣔𖣔

⍟A:N : Hey guys! I know this chapter is kinda short. Most characters will be OOC. 𖣘Especially Inosuke, Tomioka, and Sabito.𖣘 Thanks for reading this chapter though! ⍟

߷ WORD COUNT: 995 ߷