02

02
bridge

"I'm ready to beat people up!" She grinned with the boy

"I'm ready to beat people up!" She grinned with the boy. "Alright then!" The two ran out of the room and to the front desk.

"We're ready!" "Hurry up!" The two shouted at the poor guy working there. He typed something. Both of their phones lit up and they were out in a flash.

phone:

☼ You've received a new message.

☼ OPEN

☼ Mission 01; Find Ellington Bridgett at Toko Bridge. Rescue. Knock any one needed out. Escort to station.

"Ellington Bridgett is a girl that's been missing for weeks, she was spotted at Toko Bridge with who they believe kidnapped her." Inosuke nods.

A hand halted the two of them. "Your masks?" A sweet, feminine voice asked. "Kanae, we have our masks, okay?" "Please put them on before heading out." The female told them. (Y/N) shrugged and put her mask on. Inosuke put his on as well.

᪥ A:N: The mask is cracked. It's a blueish white. There is three pink dots under the eyeholes. The eyeholes look closed. Black stuff on both sides. ᪥

Inosuke's mask made (Y/N) sweat. She tried it on once. It was rather hot. The two left the building.

"What does she look like?" She asked the guy. "Check on the news, idiot." "You don't know it either." She glared a bit at him. She turned her phone on. "Found a picture." "Really?" She nods as he leans in to look. The boar mask hit her head. She sweated. "Please watch it. Your mask is.. big." "No." He hit her with the mask. She frowned.

« timeskip »

"They're right there.." She whispered to Inosuke. Her eyes focused on three figures. Two men and one girl.

The girl had long navy blue hair and she wore a lavender dress. The two men wore identical black suits.

"How should we do this?" He glanced at her before looking back at the three. "She might've formed a relationship. We should observe until we see something out of the ordinary." "And if we do?" "We attack." He nods.

They moved closer, beginning to hear the conversation. "If you do something that you were not ordered to do, we will bring you back and you will end up like your fiancé." The taller man glared at the shaking girl. She nodded.

"Let's move it before they get out of our sight." She put her hand on the black handle. "Alright." "It's convenient nobody's here." He nods.

The sun seemed to set to hide the fight.

The two unsheathed their swords. "I'm going left." "Right then." (Y/N) ran towards the shorter man.

Her blade met with his arm. It cut his skin, going deeper. "What do you think you're doing?" He grunted. "Nothing." She responded as he pushed her back. She put one leg back and a flash replaced her as she was bringing the slightly bloodied sword to the top of his head.

He would've been unconscious at the very least, if it weren't for how aware he was. He spun around and put the girl in a chokehold. She glanced to the right. Inosuke was beating that guy's ass, unlike she was. She glanced at Bridgett. The girl looked anxious. She bit her lip, her hand repeatedly tapped the bottom of the handle. She slightly laughed when she thought something, Am I hardly breathing or breathing hardly? "What are you laughing at?" Her eyes snapped back to the man's own eyes. She moved the sword up, shutting her eyes, and sliced his head off.

Or so she thought.

The man held the blade in his hand, glaring. "Did you think that'd do something?" She nodded, sweating. His blood dripped down from his cut palm. She pushed the blade up even more. "You can't get your blade back, ma'am." Her face darkened, "That's unnecessary.." She dropped it and jumped back.

𖣔𖣔 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𖣔𖣔

⍟A:N : Hey guys! I know this chapter is kinda short. Most characters will be OOC. I suck at writing fight scenes, but I'm trying. Thanks for reading this chapter though! ⍟

߷ WORD COUNT: 642 ߷