C1. Are you gay?

There was still 15 minutes left for the appointed time.

Rong Yi turned around to look at his reflection in the glass window of the store beside him, making sure his hair and clothes were perfect, and took a deep breath.

Don't be nervous. Stay calm.

He said to himself in mind, but his heart seemed to beat even faster.

To feel better, he rubbed his hands in front of his breast subconsciously. But sooner he realized that this action might look a little old-fashioned. If the one he was waiting for happened to come and see this, he might have a bad impression.

Rong Yi put down his hands at once.

He took out his mobile phone to check the time again. There was still 14 minutes left.

A second seemed even longer than a year for him. He turned in a circle, hearing an unfamiliar but gentle voice from his back.

"Excuse me, sir..."

Rong Yi looked back.

The one talking to him was a young man he had never seen.

"I want to take a bus, but I left my bus card behind, so..." the young man looked a bit embarrassed, "may I borrow some cash from you? I can pay you back through WeChat."

The young man looked up at him and blushed slightly. He looked a bit embarrassed and nervous.

"Sorry," Rong Yi smiled awkwardly, "I don't have any cash either."

"Oh...it's okay," the young man didn't expect this, but he didn't intend to leave. His eyes twinkled, then he asked again, "Are you expecting someone?"

"Um-hmm."

Rong Yi sounded totally indifferent, but the young man wasn't discouraged at all.

"... your lover?"

If only he was.

Rong Yi sighed in mind, then asked, "Anything else I can do for you?"

That young man looked a bit helpless. He frowned a bit and pursed his lips, then looked at Rong Yi and said in a low voice, "Actually, I just want to get your phone number."

Rong Yi wasn't surprised at all.

He looked down at this 18-or-19-year-old boy, who looked gentle and slim, with slightly curly short hair and big round eyes. He was a typical Omega, and most people would think him "cute".

Just the type Rong Yi had yearned to be.

"...I'm sorry," he shook his head apologetically and rejected, "I'd rather not give it to you."

"Oh... I see," the young man looked discouraged and awkward. He forced a smile and turned around at once, "Sorry for all the trouble."

Watching the small figure running away quickly, Rong Yi couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

Just as he was considering whether to stand on a less visible spot, a hand was laid on his shoulder.

Rong Yi turned around at once. After seeing the person's face clearly, he lost composure and became nervous again.

"You, you, you... you're here!" he raised his voice without realizing it himself.

"Was that your friend?" he leaned against Rong Yi naturally, then pointed with his chin at the direction of the young man, "So cute, isn't he? Do you mind introducing him to me?"

"Why did you invite me for a dinner all of a sudden?"

Liu Yuan sit at the other side of the table, quite at ease. But Rong Yi felt agitated.