Chapter 9~Something Strange

-Kaytlyn's Veiw-
I was racing Ashley to the door, I was winning and then the door opened, so I ended up having to dodge the person opening the door. I tripped then fell hitting the stair case. "Keely." Nick and Phillip said. I crawled onto a stair step and sat down. "How'd it go?" I heard Phillip ask. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." I muttered to myself. "Uhhhh, great." Keely replied sounding unsure. After I felt better I got up and walked up to where everyone was, the girl Keely had brunette hair with reddish-Pink streaks. "Hey Kaytlyn, where'd you go?" Phillip whispered to me. "Oh you know, sorta fell no big deal." I replied. Keely seemed to be staring at me, her eyes like daggers. I looked down at the floor, I hated being stared at. "Well me and Katie, must get going can't miss dinner." She suggested. I looked up"But I'm not..." I was interrupted by her kicking the back of my leg. I quickly followed her out the front door.
-Ashley's Veiw-
As we got far enough away from the house Kaytlyn stopped me, "What was that about?" I asked. "Oh, Keely? Was she staring at you too?" She questioned. "Ya, something's not right." I agreed. "You know what else isn't right? There isn't any food in my in my stomach." Kaytlyn said pointing to her stomach. "I thought you weren't hungry?" I asked. "Well I skipped lunch, and now you got me thinking about food." She said as we started walking towards our grandparents house. "The book!" Kaytlyn said as she put her hand in front of me. "I'll go get it." She said as she turned around and quickly walked back to the house saying. "I'll meet you at home." A few minutes later I approached our grandparents house, walking in my grandmother asked, "Where's Kaytlyn?" "She'll be home soon. A few minutes later as I was sitting at the table eating, the front door opened and closed, it was Kaytlyn she held the book in her hands, then sat at the dining table next to me. She whispered, "I'll tell you what happened after dinner." We ate out food, then walked up stairs. "When I got back there, Keely must've been upstairs because all the guys were in the living room. Running around and shooting things , I think someone gave them sugar." I laughed, and she continued. "Phillip and Ethan were attempting to sing firework while shooting lightning." She said laughing. "Alright, I'm glad you went back and not me." I joked. "I expect a very big sugar crash from all of them tommarow." She said.