Chapter 19~Learning to fight better

-Kaytlyn's View-
Aiming for a target half blind, is a lot harder then it looks. If you think it's easy I'll send one of the gravens after you, see how I feel. I aimed for the trunk of a tree and hit a bush to the right of it. "Ughh." I moaned. "One more time..." I thought. I caused a ball of water instead of fire, because I didn't want to cause a forest fire and threw it, it hit in the middle of the trunk. "Finally." I put my fist in the air. I heard clapping, I quickly turned around it was Keely, I stood there looking at her. "Don't worry I'm not possessed this time." She laughed. I smiles at her, so how was the trip, you know down there." I looked at the ground. "I meant this guy named Henry, and he showed the new improvements they'd made to it. They added a volleyball court" "A volleyball court? For like the spirits?" I looked at her confused. She nodded. "Alright then..." "So what did I miss?" She asked. "A whole lot." I explained everything, about the heavens and the cube. She nodded every few seconds to let me know she was listening. "Woah..." She gasped.

-Nicks View-
Me and Ashley were talking in the living everyone, one else were in 2s having there own conversations. Keely and Kaytlyn both walked in, "She's not possessed were all not gonna almost die again." Kaytlyn laughed. Everyone grouped to gather in the living room and sat down. Phillip stood up,"we need to have a plan against Dengst. We need improve our abilitys" he suggested, We wall followed him outside, and walked to the opening in the forest. "I don't think we should fight against each other, especially Kaytlyn she has only one eye to see from." Ashley said, I looked over to Kaytlyn she frowned. "I say we practice against each other if we want to." Denver protested. "Who wants to train with me?" He asked. "I will" I walked foreword into the opening.