1

Jisoo's POV

We girls just finished our dance practice and we were about to head home, when manager oppa told us to wait here in the practice room since our car isn't arrived.

Lisa: ahhhh.... I wanna go home and relax, eat then go relax again eat then---

Jennie: yah!! Shut up. Ugh.. why are you so loud??

Jennie hissed at Lisa. Savage Jen as always.

Rosé: immature kid..

Rosé snickered at Lisa too. Lisa pouted then hugged me.

Lisa: you guys are so mean...

Jisoo: hahaha... But Chaeng is right though...

I smirked at her as she started throwing tantrums. Then started to tickle me. After sometime we settled down but Lisa still hugging me. I feel someone glaring at us. I turned to see Jennie glaring at us or should I say at Lisa. I coughed to gain Jennie's attention. As soon as she met my eyes she looked away. Weird...

Manager oppa told us that the van is here.

We all grabbed our bags and went out into the car. The car ride was silent. Lisa and Rosé fell asleep. Jennie had her eyes closed and ear plugs on listening to music. I was getting bore so I searched for my phone in my bag. When i pulled out my phone something dropped, it was a piece of paper. I picked up the paper and carefully unfold it. It's a message but it's  typed.

You're so beautiful Jisoo. I like your everything, from your body to voice then to your personality, everything.
I'm your secret admire.
I like you so much, Jisoo.

                                                     Admirer

At the end of the note there was typed Secret.

Who is this person?? What is the person want?? How did that person managed to put this note in my bag?? I'm sure that the person is from my team. I think it's only a prank, I told myself. I put that note in my bag then drifted to sleep.

I was shaken up from my sleep.

Jennie: unnie wake up we are at dorm..

Me: mm... you go ahead I'll be there in a minute.

Jennie: no I don't want to leave you alone... you maybe fall asleep again, you look tired.

I sighed. I know this kid is really stubborn but cute at the same time.

Me: okay. Let's go.

Jennie: yay!!

Me: such a dork..

Jennie: yah!! You're the one.

We entered into our dorm. Immediately Lisa engulfed me into a bear hug.

Lisa: yah!! What takes you so long Jisoo-yah???

Lisa asked in a flirty manner like she always does. I laughed at her but Jennie stayed silent.

Jennie: I'll just go to my room.

Me: okay...

She left.

Me: where's chipmunk???

Rosé: yah!! Stop calling me that unnie!!

Me and Lisa laughed at her. She was eating sandwich.

Lisa: unnie unnie... let's go to your room I wanna play games.. let's team up..

Me: no I'll always defeat if you're my partner..

Lisa: no please unnie be my partner please......

Me: ok ok i will and stop pouting your looking ugly..

Me and Rosé laughed at her pouting face.

Rosé: I'm really tired guys. I just call it a day. Good night

Lisoo- good night

As Rosé left, Lisa started to whine again.

Me: okay okay... stop whining let's go.

Lisa: yay!!

Jennie: you guys are not going to play games. Let's just go to your respective rooms and get rest.

Lisa: but w--

Lisa shut her mouth as Jennie glared at her.

Lisa: o-ok... next time I guess...

She nervously chuckled, then bid us good night and went to her room.

We left alone, me and Jennie.

Me: jen you okay?? I looked stressed

Jennie: I'm okay unnie... come on take some rest.

Me: okay. Good night

Jennie: mm.. night.

She is weird. She never acts like this. I just shrugged it off and went to my. Then freshen up and go to bed. I was totally forget about that note.

________________________________