Chapter 16 - Bricks and Baseball bats

Anthony's POV

"B-Becky?" I stuttered.

What the hell?! What's she doing here! No scratch that, HOW THE HELL IS SHE HERE! I DONT EVEN!

"Heyy! Anthony, it's me Becky! Remember from-"

"Yeah, I remember,"I said little louder than a whisper.

Ian's POV

HOLY SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MAKE MY ANTHONY ANY MORE UNCOMFORTABLE AND I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE THE LAST THING THAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

It seriously did take everything to stop myself from slapping that bitch, but now wasn't the time to make a big scene. I could tell Anthony was starting to get uncomfortable as his palms were beginning to sweat, he had now fixed his visom on the ground and his voice was really quiet.

"I don't think we've met," the bitch said turing to me, " My names-"

"Yeah, I know who you are," I cut in, not caring that I was being rude.

Damn right I knew who she was! She was the girl who ruined my boyfriends goddamn life!

"Well I don't know who you are, and Anthony doesn't seem like he's up to talking. So who are you?" She smiled.

This girl was seriously asking to be hit over the head with a brick wasn't she.

"Ian," I said simply, taking hold of Anthony's hand to show who exactly I was.

Becky noticed of this simple gesture. She stared at our hands for a couple seconds before rushing,

"Anyway it was good to see you again Anthony!" She chirped. "And umm...nice to meet you Ian." The sarcasm was clear in her voice, but I honestly couldn't care less. She knew who I was now and I didn't care! Anthony was my boyfriend now, not hers.

"Nice to meet you as well Becky," I mocked.

Anthony never said anything, he kept his vision fixed on his shoes and simply nodded. Then, Becky was gone.

I turned round to Anthony and tilted his head up so our eyes met and it was then that I noticed. Anthony was crying.

BITCH GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE CAUSE IMA SLAP A HOE! NO ONE MAKES MY BOYFRIEND CRY! /NO ONE/

I pulled Anthony's body close to mine into a warm hug to try and comfort him, but it only made the tears come out more.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, she's gone now....no one is gonna hurt you, especially while I'm here," I cooed softly, kissing the top of his head. Anthony never replied, he only buried his head deeper into my neck and continued to sob softly. "Do you wanna go back to mine? We can watch Youtube videos and order pizza if you want?" Anthony never spoke a word, although he slowly nodded into my shoulder and that was as good an answer as any.

********

Anthony hadn't spoken a word since the encounter with Becky. I will admit that she was kinda cute, but God what a bicth! I hated to see Anthony like this though...he was so quiet...so fragile, like a child who wanted nothing more than to crawl into a corner and cry. Since we had gotten back to mine we had watched two films (The Avengers and The Two Brothers) and had now ordered pizza.

We were lying on my bed curled up in around 4 blankets, Anthony's head resting on my chest, when I hear a soft knocking at my bedroom door.

"Come in," I half shouted pausing the TV.

"Are you two okay? You's have been up here for a couple hours now and the ceiling feels like normal?" My mum joked.

"Yeah we're fine Miss Hecox we're just watching films, and we decided it was probably be best not to destroy the ceiling," the small voice from my chest said with what seemed like a hint of humour.