5

𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

Next morning....

I stirred in my sleep feeling soft kisses on my jawline. I opened my eyes seeing Dave kissing my neck.

"Goodmorning." I smiled. He tried to kiss me. I moved to the side. He smacked his teeth.

"Mm...I need to brush my teeth." I laughed. He grabbed my face pecking my lips. "Now let me get up." I moved from under him.

I started the shower in his bathroom. He handed me some ethika boxers and a tshirt. I hopped in the shower.

————-

I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I went to the sink and started my hygiene routine. Dave came and stood behind me and started pecking my cheek.

"We need to talk..." I said walking back into the room.

"About?" He followed behind me.

"Uh...your fucking girlfriend." I shrugged slipping on the boxers and tshirt.

"Man. I been dropped her ass." He shrugged.

"Why?" I asked

"She think I don't know she in Miami fucking her sidenigga." My mouth dropped. "I turned them cards off too. Now her sidenigga got to find her a way back home." I was dying.

"Yoooo! You did not" I laughed. "Left her ass high and dry." My laughs started to slow down.

"Come here..." He said pulling my arm. "You gone stay with me?" He said pulling me onto his lap.

"I don't know. I have to go home and do work." I shrugged. He poked his lips out. I sighed. "Okay...as long as you feed me." I laughed standing up.

"Where we going?" He sais standing up grabbing his wallet.

"We're staying here. Your cooking for me." I smiled grabbing his hand. He rolled his eyes following behind me.

20 mins later...

"Look at youu..." I laughed wrapping my arms around Dave's waist. "Cooking for me. I must be special." I smiled.

"Yeah. Because I don't fucking cook." He handed me a plate. We sat in the front living room.

I started eating, it was actually good. He cooked omelets, sausage, grits, and made these fruit smoothies.

"Is it good?" He asked laughing. I didn't realize how fast I was eating. I flipped him off. "Real talk though. What we doing right now with us?" He asked sitting his plate down.

I almost choked on my fucking drink. I started coughing making Dave pat my back.

"I miss us. But I just don't want to rush anything. I can't deal with the publicity right now." I shrugged sitting my plate down. He nodded.

"That's cool. I ain't trying to rush nothing. I know what I want tho." He smiled pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh really? What?" I smiled straddling his lap. He leaned and pecked my lips.

"You." He said making me blush.

"I also want to be on the DL with the family. They be doing too much." I laughed.

"Hurdju." He smiled.

—————

"LALA??" I yelled walking into the apartment. She ran down the stairs.

"Where in the hell you been?" She said with her armd crossed. I laughed.

"Somewhere." I shrugged walking past her.

"Girl bye. Where you been for real?"

"I told you. I just came to get some clothes." I walked upstairs.

"It's okay. You don't want to tell your favorite bestfriend." She sighed falling back on the bed.

"Bitch. Your my only bestfriend." I laughed pulling her up. I grabbed my overnight bag.

"I can just check your recent locations." I grabbed my phone turning my location off. Her mouth dropped.

"Oh, you popping out huh?" She said making me laugh. "It's okay." She held her hands up.

"Dramatic ass..." I said walking into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, hair bag, and my other products. I put my clothes, charger, and laptop in my bag.

I turned out the lights and headed towards LaLa room.

"I'm heading out." She shrugged. "Awe pooh. Don't be mad. See you later. Love you!" I squeezed her.

"Mhm." She said hugging me back.

Comment
Vote
Follow me!
This chapter was so fucking boring. I just wanted to give y'all a chapter.
I'm tryna to pop out with some new shit though.