chapter 1

keemstar clown'd around with the makeup in before him, his eyes were windows to the clownery. the wrinkles were carved deep in his face from the laughter of the beauty community, their comments left scars, that cut deep like knives, but he'd show them.... he wasn't to be out-clown'd by a bunch of VSCO girls. he brewed deep in thought, the red clown nose in his hand was enclosed in a vice-like grip, but he found as he walked on set all his thoughts and feelings faded, now it was only lights, camera and action, little did he know he was about to utter the words that would change his life.....

"unleash your inner Clown"

————————-———-*——————————-

in a dark dingy sister studio a trembling james charles watched his screen in awe. what he sister saw shocked him to his sister soul, he watched keemstar... the makeup.... the CLOWNERY. The prophecy was finally being fulfilled after all these years of waiting. he was sister shook. was it really happening? It couldn't be could it? He arose from his chair. And threw on his robes and finally ventured to his basement, a meeting was in order.
After pacing around his room, for what seemed like hours the council was all finally here. Jefree Star, tati westbrook, jaclynn Hill, Gabriel zamora, Manny MUA and nikki tutorials. Finally the council of Pulchritudo Civitatem was assembled. The clowning has only just begun, and the council had to hear about it.

————————-———-*——————————-

Late in the night after his big launch keem was tired and glad to finally be home after a long day of clowning. But alas. As soon as these thoughts registered he got a twitter notification, he hesitated.... What is it? Is it news on who is ACTUALLY going to be in the undercard in the KSI vs Logan Paul fight? Did woah Vicky decide to change her race again? Is there another scandal in the beauty community? The thoughts Bounced around his brain like circus Acts. He reached out for his phone. But was interrupted by Susan Wojcicki busting down his door, stood motionless before slowly turning to keem, and then ominously spoke "keem you must come, an ancient evil is working with Gloria borger to take down keem kosmetics and you along with it, the whole beauty community being angry at you at the same time is no coincidence, I have come to save you before it's too late" he was about to speak, until two men he recognised very well appeared from behind her. Philly D and John Scarce who pulled out a needle of demonitizaprine and shoved it into My Neck. "they're with me." The world started to fade to black "now. Let's go" everything went dark.