s i x

The next day,

Taehyung's POV:

Before Taeju could tell me our parents came back.He told me today he would tell me.

"Mr Kim?Mr Kim's guardians?"the doctor said.

"Hyung"i heard and the same musky wood smell came back.

"Hajun"i smiled.

"Kim Taehyung is unfortunately permanently blind..."The doctor said and i heard them sigh.A hand was on my shoulder,patting me.

"When he fell on his right side,his head landed second and his nerve that controls his sight snapped"

"Is there nothing we could do?"My father asked.I felt bad,they mustve had some hope.

"No sir..."I turned my head away.

"He'll be discharged soon,you just need to sign some paper.He will come for monthly check ups for his fractured hips,and his broken bones"I pursed my lips.

"Nurse Jeon"i frowned.

"Do his checkups"I moved away from him and the doctor left.

"Tae,we will talk to the doctor for a while about the checkups"i nodded and i heard the door close.

"Ill start the che-"

"are you by any chance related to Jeon Jungkook?"It was quiet for a while.

"Jeon Jungkook?"He asked and i nodded.

"Ive heard his name somewhere...He's the playboy in my school last time"I raised an eyebrow.

"ouh really?How old are you?"I heard something roll.

"22 years,hyung"I let out an 'ouh'.

"why?"I frowned and shook my head.I felt him wrap something around my arm.

"Blood pressure"i nodded as i felt the band expand.I sat there,waiting for him to finish.

"are my siblings here?"

"no,visiting hour is soon.Besides you get to go home anyway."i nodded.

"Can i get your number?"i asked.He chuckled.

"hyung are you gay?"i chuckled but made a serious face.

"yeah why?"If only i had my sight to see his expression.

"e-erm nothing"i laughed.

"i wont hit on you,i just want a friend.Is that ok?"He breathes out in relief.

"ouh ok good,my girlfriend wouldnt like it if she knew you're gay"i chuckled as he took off the band.He placed something on my finger.

"temperature"he said and i felt something go into my ear.I hummed,my fingers tapping against my cast.

"Alright,all clear.Where's your phone?"I paused.

"ouh wait,shit,i just realized i cant even text you"he laughed.

"no you can,ill just write my number on a paper and you'll get a new phone."i nodded.

"it was smashed in the accident,i dont why i asked you where it was.Sorry hyung"he said and placed the paper in my hand.

"Thanks Hajin,you've been super nice"I smiled sincerely.He chuckled.

"no problem hyung,its my job"i laughed.

"Hyung"i heard someone else say as the door closed.

"We already empties your apartment."I nodded.

"Taeju right?"i asked,my hand on his face.

"yeah"i smiled.

"where's Minju?"He held my hand that was on his face.

"She went with eomma,she saw banana milk"i scoffed and he cleared his throat.

"Anyway,eomma appa asked do you want a male or female assistant"i frowned.

"assistant?"i repeated.

"Yeah,like a care taker?Since you are blind and they suggested walking stick but i knew you'd rather die than have your pride hurt using that"i chuckled.

"You know me too well.Hmm what is your opinion?"he hummed.

"A guy,girls can be annoying.take it from a straight person"i laughed as he chuckled.

"Besides,my friend who's gay tells a girl who admires him that he is well gay.She still wouldnt back off!"he says and i laughed.

"she is such a brat i swear"i felt him shiver in disgust.I laughed while shaking my head.

"guy then.Hope he's straight and wont be caught by my beauty"I heard him fake vomit.

"ya!"i jokingly scolded but he laughed and ran out.The door closing behind.

"Why are paintings so hard?"i whined to my lover.He chuckled,his uneven lips kissed my forehead.

"baby,you love it though"i smiled,nodding.

"but you should know no matter how good your painting are,you're still the most amazing painting"he winked and i cringed.

"ahhh,please no."i faked vomit and he grasped his shirt offended.We burst out laughing.

"Tae"i turned towards the voice.

"Taegu will help you get changed"i let out a scoff.

"then we'll leave."

"No wait,why did you scoff hyung?"I smirked.

"Arent you too small to help me?"

"wow hyung,wow.I work out ok."i laughed as the ledge got lowered.

"be careful,if your brother falls.You will get some nagging"My father warned.

"What?thats unfair abeoji.Hyung's no a baby,why would you scold me?"he whined and Abeoji chuckled.

"not by me Taeju,by your own hyung"i made a 'hah' sound at him and he groaned.He took my left arm and wrapped it around his neck.

"Hey,you grew taller"he scoffs.I felt his arm hug my torso.I arched my back with a frown.His arm felt like Jungkook's.

"Whats wrong hyung?"He asked,worry lacing his voice.I stood on my good leg and shook my head.He brought me to the bathroom and closed the door.

"here,sit here.Its the toilet,i closed the lid"I slowly sat on it.

"hey wait,give me your arms"He didnt ask he just gave me.I used my left band and felt his arms.

"you do work out wow...Sorry bout just now...It felt like Jungkook hugging me..."i said and he sighed.

"Hyung..."i smiled sadly.

"im ok!come on lets get me changed,just pass it to me.Dont turn around wants i have my pants off"he laughed.

"are you wearing underwear?"i shook my head.

"who the hell wears underwear with hospital clothes?"He chuckles.I unbuttoned my top.

"you slept for 1 month,how are you still fit?"he asked and i couldnt help but laugh.

"am i?"i asked and let my hand go down my torso.

"God!Hyung dont feel yourself in front of me!ew!"i laughed harder.He slid the shirt off me and helped me put on a short sleeve shirt with buttons.

He buttoned my shirt and sighed.

"that was only the easy part"he said and i laughed.

"If i turn away you'll fall,so lets make this view quick"i was almost crying from the laughter.

"ah!"

~to be continued~