Part 6 - Rhodonite & Star Power

Outside the Todoroki household...

10:00PM... 🕙

Mina pulled on Kirishimas arm, "Eijiroooo what are you waiting for!" Mina moaned at her boyfriend.
Kirishimas face slurred, "Mmmmhmm..."
Minas rolled her eyes. Kirishima and Izuku have some unresolved issues with eachother... it all started when Izuku was going to meet up with Kirishima for training. Midoriya walked in on him getting changed and Kiri... was rather ...visible.

"It was ages ago Kiri! He's probs forgotten seeing you're," Mina stuck out her finger and whirled it around with a giggle.

"That's not funny!" Kiri whined as he closed his eyes and held up his hands in defence, "If I go in will you stop with the," Kiri stuck his finger out.

Mina rolled her eyes again, "Oh you know you love the jokes, and he probs isn't even in there yet," She grinned and rung the door bell.

A sweet voice came from behind the two, "Heya!" Mina turned around with a bright smile.

"OCHACO!" Mina screamed as she flew into the gravity users arms, "Girl! It's been wayyy too long! Where do you even live now?!"

The girls chatted away with each-other, leaving Eijiro and Izuku to ...socialise.

Their eyes avoided eachother like oil and water, until Izuku spoke up, "So.. how long have you been waiting here..?" He muttered.

Kirishima gulped, "About five minutes," He answered.

Nothing could get awkwarder then this. But thank the stars, a bright light beamed from the open door. Todoroki! And emotionless as ever. Kirishima and Izuku jetted over to him hoping to escape the awkwardness.

"Hello. Are you still awkward about the," Todoroki stuck his finger up.

"SHOUTO!!" The two yelled, they both caught a glimpse of each-other and boosted it past Todoroki and thought the door, the girls following behind.

Shouto stood awkwardly, "Okay." He said then shut the door.

The dining hall...

Uraraka tapped Mina on the shoulder, "Hey, Mina? I got a question... Izuku has been a little embarrassed about seeing Eijiro a little ...bare that one time," She started as Mina shoved food into her mouth, "Is Eijiro awkward about it too? They haven't talked in years!"

Mina laughed and snorted at the same time causing a noodle or two to come out her nose.
"Girl! He has been totally freaking," Mina whined, Uraraka got distracted by the noodle flying around. Please don't hit me! Please don't hit me!

"I think it's time for us to pants Izuku," Mina whispered with hand to her mouth and a grin.

"WHA!?!?" Ochaco fell on her behind with a thump, "Wait what!?!? Why!?!? What do you mean?!!!" She cried as he flipped her arms around.

Mina had an idea in mind, you could tell by that grin of hers, "Okay so, why are they awkward?"

"Because Izuku walked in on you two and saw Kiri's," Uraraka stuck her finger up.

"Exactly! So if we pantsed Izuku it would be fair! They don't know what it's like to be in the other persons shoes, but they expect it to be much worse then it actually is!" Mina cheered.

Uraraka put on her serious face and pushed her fist into the air, "Let's do this".

Izuku and Eijiro looked at them. They heard everything. And with their terror soaked expressions.
"RUN!" They screamed at eachother.

Todoroki stood outside the front doors of the dining hall and looked down at the floor beneath him. He shut his eyes, "Shouto, don't be afraid, they are you're old friends. What will I even talk about anyway, Momo- no, I need to stop talking about Momo.. What about the kids? Yes, that's a normal adult thing to talk about". He turned his head to face the mighty wooden doors. Shouto went to open them.

But the doors... opened for him..? Kirishima and Midoriya burst through screaming "Run!"

Shouto stood their emotionlessly, "I have three children-" He managed to finish before he fell on his back, somehow still in his stiff position.

Mina and Uraraka raced after their partners, leaving Shouto to talk only to himself.

He got up and dusted himself off, a short look behind as the screams faded out.

The elemental user looked at his hand, "I will just go find Momo..."

On the rooftop...

"Common! You don't have to do this to him!" Kirishima shouted at the two woman while he and Izuku hugged eachother. Ashido and Uraraka edged closer, Ashido grinning where as Uraraka whispered sorry Izuku to herself over and over.

Izuku looked up at Kirishima with tears in his eyes, "Eijiro! I'm sorry I've been acting weird for so long! I'm sorry!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Kirishima looked back at him.

"Thats so manly! I'm sorry too, man!" They hugged eachother even tighter, until it was more like Red Riot Unbreakable vs One for All Max.

Mina squealed while a thankful sigh came from Ochaco.

The Scenic Porch...

Bakugou and Yaomomo sat on a bench facing the busy neon city far away from them, a clear night sky above.

Yaoyorozu looked towards him, "So, what was it you wanted to talk about, Katsuki? Is it about Asahi? He is a teenager, so it is expected for him to-"

"No," He stated bluntly, there was a short silence before he took heavy breath in. How am I supposed to say this... she has a right to know...  "Yao-momo, you taught me to be a better person. I never would have gotten this far without you're help,"

Yaoyorozu smiled and shut her eyes gently, "No problem!" She opened her eyes again, "I heard you faught a villain today with-"

Bakugou cut her words off, "I love you," Bakugou grunted, then shrunk down to a sigh with his eyes closed.

Yaomomo didn't know what to say, Is this really how he felt all these years? Did Shouto know about this? How am I supposed to tell him I don't feel the same? She said to herself.

"Katsuki," Yaomomo started with a worried look. Bakugou closed his eyes and leaned in.

*Bash!*

Bakugou fell off of the bench onto the ground, his vision was blurred and he couldn't move properly. But he could hear voices. He put his hand over the side of his face as blood gushed down.
"Go inside Momo," Half n' Half punched me?!
"Shouto! What were you thinking?!"
"He almost kissed you Momo!"
"You think I would have let him?!"
Another short silence until Yaoyorozu spoke up.
"We are taking him to the infirmary, together. And to will apologise to him for the punch-"
"What about him?!"
"I'm getting to that, and I will explain to him that I love you, and don't like him in that way,"
Katsuki closed his eyes. I should've known.. she doesn't love me... He soon drifted off to sleep, the last sight was a girl with black hair creating a stretcher and a man with red and white hair lifting him on.