Chapter 29 Christmas time part 2

Emma's pro

I stacked the boxes up in the living room where the tree would be. I loved Christmas time. B and Kolby still weren't home yet so I started on making gingerbread men. All through the house smelled like Christmas.  B and Kolby came through the door with the tree. We set it up and decorated it. Soon it was just me and B sitting by the fire drinking hot chocolate.

"Emma?"

"Humm?"

"How did you get so beautiful?"

"Well.. with love and a little food." I said winking at him.

"Haha very funny."

"I think I am." He rolled his eyes.

"And that's way you love me." He leaned in and kissed me. 

Christmas day

I woke up to B shaking me. "Come on its Christmas!" I jumped up.

"Merry Christmas B!"

"Merry Christmas darling." I grabbed his hand and led him down stairs.

"Let's open presents!" I went and sat down. B came and sat by me. We each took turns opening presents. He got me new boots, new paints, a fluffy blanket, and a new collor for trig. I got him a new shirt, boots, leather jacket, and a gift card to get his bike painted. I handed him his last gift. He tore the paper. It was a dog bowl.

"Um... Emma are you going to make me drink out of this?" I laughed.

"No. But close your eyes." He put a hand over his eyes. I got up and went into the kitchen where trig was. He was keeping our new family member warm. I had found a little Pitbull puppy. I knew that B had always wanted one. When I found one at the shelter I had to get it. It was so small and cute. It had brown and white all over him. I grabbed him. Trig stood up and followed me. I popped my head out of the door way.

"Are your eyes closed."

"Yes ma'am." I went and placed him in his lap and sat down. Trig came and layed his head in my lap.

"Ok open." He looked down. His eyes filled with tears.

"Is he mine?"

"He's all yours B, but you might have to fight Trig for him." I said laughing. B brought the puppy closer. He scooted closer to me and hugged me. All while keeping the puppy in his arm. The puppy had crawled up to the corner of his arm and fell asleep.

"Well... what are we going to call him?"

"Hummm... How about Sylo?"

"I like it."

"I have one more for you too." He put Sylo down. Which he got up and went and cuddled with Trig. B got up and helped me get up. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes. I heared B shuffle around. "Ok open them." He was down on one knee.

"Emma since we were 5 i knew that I loved you. When you left my heart was broken. Now that your back and took me back I knew that I had to make you mine. So Emma May Barnes will you marry me?" Tears sprung to my eyes.

"Yes B! A thousand times yes!" He slipped the ring on me finger. Than got up and kissed me.  

A/N it happened y'all! I'm so exited to plan the wedding. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!