Part 2

Nicole:

Blinking my eyes open, my neck feels stiff, and my shoulders are sore. I realize I am tied to a chair. "Fuck" I groan out. "Look, sleeping beauty is finally awake." A hoarse voice hisses. I lift my head up, and see a short man, with a beer belly, and dark hair greased back. "What the fuck do you want?" I hissed back. I know, I am kidnapped, tied up, and was drugged, I should be scared and submissive. I am a dead woman walking anyway, so why not rile up the devil? The cancer since I can't get it treated, will kill me in a year or two. I hear the hit, before I feel it. He slapped me. "Damn, that was supposed to hurt? I think I am still feeling the drugs." I smile at him. His face goes even more angry, and I chuckle. He bawls up his fist, and swings directly at my face. He connects with my cheek, and jaw. I bite my cheek, and blood fills my mouth. "Listen, fucker. Beat me, rape me, torture me, and/or kill me. Just leave a body for my family to bury." I spit blood at him. I didn't see the second hit coming, it hit my eye, and everything went dark.

"Sweetheart, why did you have to piss him off?" I hear a sweet tenor voice. "Because pigs like him don't get the submissive side of me." I whispered, I heard a deep chuckle. I opened my eyes, only to close them back. "Bright light. Bright light." I cried out sounding like Gizmo. I heard another chuckle from another man. "I dimmed it, Sugar." I opened my eyes and I could see. I saw the man who drugged me, sitting beside me, I saw a blonde haired, blue eyed Greek god with glasses. I saw a dark haired green eyed gorgeous man, and then I saw Reno. "You fucker!" I leaped off the bed, and my arm went around his neck. I used my momentum to flip to his back. My legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms had him in a choke hold. "At least she can defend herself." The gorgeous man chuckled. Reno tried to pull me off, but I held tighter. "I won't let go until you tell me why the fuck you kidnapped me." Reno raised his hands in surrender. "I told the guys how gorgeous you were, and our president decided he had to have you. He is who hit you." The door swung open and there he stood. He scowled, grabbed me by the hair, and pulled. "Let go of him!" He hissed in my ear. "Let go of me, first!" I grit out. I felt metal press to my temple. I let go of Reno and fell to the floor. "There, the bitch can learn." He hissed. "Boys, get out. I need to show my new toy who is in charge." I saw the rest of the men tense. "You swore that you wouldn't until she was healed from treatment." The gorgeous one spat. "I wasn't, but she needs to learn, and the faster she does, the faster she doesn't get touched. Get out." I was given pitying looks, and apologetic looks. I just scowled at them. If they really did pity me, then they would put a bullet into this guys skull. 

"You will clean ever single room, you will do everyone's laundry, you will cook, and keep alcohol stocked, you will come when called, you will clean up blood no questions asked, you will patch up my men when they are injured. If you fail any of these things, I won't hesitate to make you suffer what just happened every single day, until you die. You won't die until I give the say so, or put a bullet in you myself. Understood?" I nodded, barely able to move. He had raped me, but in every way possible. He had tied me to the bed, and used everything of me. I didn't cry. When he realized I wasn't crying, he decided to cut my back, and fingertips. I still wouldn't cry. He then made small cuts on the bottoms of my feet, so when I walked, I would remember him. When I heard the door click shut, I finally let the tears fall. I was still tied to the bed, and naked. He had shredded my clothes. 

It felt like several hours, but surely was just a few minutes. I heard several steps of footsteps. "Get her cleaned up, and then have her cook dinner for everyone." He spoke, with what sounded like a smile. I stopped my crying, and made a plan. I would make all his men loyal to me, not him, but me. I would make him useless, and invalid. I smiled to myself. "She doesn't get clothes." He growled out. Yes, this was his worst mistake. I heard to door open, but being tied face down on a bed. Can't really see who is walking in. "Fuck." I heard the tenor voice. "Asshole!" Gorgeous hissed. "This is my fault." Reno sighed. I heard the other one just growl. The untied my feet, and then my wrists. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. The guys tried to help me, but they were just as bad as him. They wanted to help now, but did nothing before. "One of us stays with her at all times. None of the rest of those assholes touch her. Understood?" Reno growled out, and I rolled my eyes. I walked up to the gorgeous one, and handed him the antibiotic ointment, and turned my back to him. He silently put the ointment on. It stung and burned, but I never shed a tear or made a sound. "Thank you." I whispered. "I'm Beauty by the way." I nodded. "I'm Scar." The Mexican who drugged me said. "I'm Jones." The blonde Adonis spoke. I nodded at each of them, and then proceeded to bandage my feet, and fingers. "Show me to the kitchen?" Jones nodded, and walked out the door, Scar following close behind, me after that, then Reno and then Beauty. The kitchen was a perfect industrial kitchen. I walked to the fridge to see beer, beer, and more beer. I raised an eyebrow, and looked at the guys who were thoroughly occupied by anything else. "How many men am I supposed to be cooking for?" I sigh. "About 30?" Beauty chokes out. "Can someone run to the store and buy what I need? I would rather not have what happened, happen again." I cover my face. My eye hurts and so does my jaw.