Chapter 2

It was the day Izuku and Katsuki's class were told which schools they were accepted into. Midoriya was extremely hopeful but also nervous. He hoped they could get into UA....because if he didn't, he wouldn't know what to do.

Bakugou was confident he got in. He knew they couldn't not accept a predator hybrid. There were only so many in the world, after all...and if they didn't, then that would mean the school was too stupid to have him in it anyways.

They sat down in their seats, waiting for the teacher to pass out the envelopes containing the names of the schools they could attend. Izuku and Katsuki scanned the paper, both looking for one school in particular.

When Midoriya spotted the school, his ears stood straight (ha) up, his eyes sparkling, smile wide and happy. He was sure his tail was twitching happily  (I didn't know how else to say it lol) as well.

When Bakugou saw the school name on the list, he smiled proudly and turned to Izuku. When he saw the expression on the nerds' face, he knew what happened, and waved his paper in the air. When the nerd looked at him, he saw the paper and smiled brighter, if that was possible. He waved his paper as well, his eyes gleaming with pride.

They knew they would have to do the entrance exams, which was writing an essay and a physical test. The physical test basically just gave the teachers and idea of how fit to you were. After all, you could be really smart, but it wouldn't matter if you couldn't do a push-up. Therefore, you had to show some strength in order to pass and make it in, and to successfully, get out. That wouldn't stop Izuku and Katsuki, though.

After school, they decided to go to the Midoriya house to hang out. Into welcomed them with open arms, literally. When she opened the door, she immediately hugged both of them. Bakugou was used to this, having known both Midoriyas for so long.

"Katsuki! Come in, come in!" She ushered them inside the small house. "Would you two like anything to eat?"

Katsuki and Izuku shook their heads. "No thanks, Mom!" The smaller answered as the two headed to his room. They sat on his bed, talking and laughing. 

"I can't believe we're going to Herovania!"

"Of course we're going. They couldn't not accept us. I would think the best school in the country was smarter than that." Izuku nodded and smiled.

"Yeah."

"We should train for the physical exam, or at least you should. Can't have you failing just because you're weak." The blonde smirked.

"I know, so I'm going to train more for the physical exam, and you should study how to write better so you don't fail the essay."

"I can write perfectly fine, nerd."

"Sure." Izuku smiled gently. "Just try and work more on it, 'kay?"

"Yeah, yeah. So we'll both train. Deal?" Katsuki put his hand out for Izuku to shake.

"Deal!" The green-haired boy shook, and the deal was final.

~Chapter Two fin~

A/N: Was that okay? Sorry for not updating, I've got a lot of stuff to do and didn't exactly put this story at the top of my to-do list, as it wasn't as viewed as my other stories. Hope you enjoyed for now! And thanks to those of you who read this!