A Mature Xylo?!? (SNO)

(This is a little bit, like maybe a week, after Xylo became Beta.)

(Mitch POV:)
Marco, Jackson, and myself walk down the path to PackHaven cautiously. I know, we aren't supposed to be here, but we wanted to apologize for the whole Wolvesbane thing that had happened a little over a week ago. We reach the Gates of PackHaven, and stop, waiting for a werewolf to pass by, so we could alert them of our presence. After a few minutes, I hear whistling, and I know it's Xylo. I groan internally. 'Great, now we have to deal with the least forgiving member first thing. Amazing.' I think, and then Xylo is here, and sees us, which puts him on guard immediately. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks. I wait for a snarky remark, but it doesn't come. I shrug it off, figuring he was saving it for later on. "We wanted to come apologize to you and your pack for both the way we acted when you came to visit, and the fact that our Newblood pulled out Wolvesbane on you. He was unaware of what it could do to you guys, and you have our sincerest apologies for our lack of informing him. We also wanted to speak with you and Mario, and ask about the whole Sword situation." I say, and he nods decisively. "Would you like me to get him for you?" He asks me, and I'm shocked. He normally would have made us leave by now. "If you would, please." I say politely, and he nods and turns around, leaving us by ourselves at the Gates. Moments later, Xylo comes back, Mario just in front of him. Mario looks at us, and then looks back  at Xylo, a pleased yet confused look on his face. Xylo doesn't notice. "Greetings Mitch. I was told that you came to apologize and talk?" He asks, and I nod. "Indeed, we did. We All apologize for the Wolvesbane Incident. Our Newblood was not informed of what it would do to you, and must have found the old stores of it that were locked away in my vault. He apologized profusely afterwards, isn't that right, Marco?" I ask, looking pointedly at him, and he pales, and nods. "Y-yes." He answers, and hides behind Jackson. I turn back to the wolves. "We also came to talk about just what exactly that has both of our groups a bit on edge right now." I add, and Mario nods, then looks at Xylo. "You did the right thing Xylo. Thank you." Mario praised him, and Xylo blushed a bit, unused to the praise. "No need for thanks, Alpha. I was only doing my part." Xylo says modestly. Okay, now I'm confused, and I think both Mario and Xylo have noticed by now. Xylo looks at me, and then realization lights up his face. "Why are you acting weird Xylo?" I ask, and Mario looks from me to him, slowly comprehending the confusion. Both Mario and Xylo open their mouths to speak at the same time, but noticing that Mario wanted to speak, Xylo quickly shut his, staying silent. "Xylo, due to a majority vote from the Ancestors, became my Beta a week ago." Mario states, and Xylo nods. "I'm just trying to do my best for the pack." Xylo says, and I see him in a whole new light. Maybe.... maybe he wasn't serious before BECAUSE he was Omega. I mean, Omegas were typically jokesters, or not the strongest, or take everything lightly, like everything is a joke. But Xylo was never like that at all. Sure, he joked from time to time, but not much, and he took everything seriously, if almost too seriously. And now.... he's acting Mature. Although it was a good change, it still was a bit strange to see Xylo not acting like he normally does. We finish the discussion, and Mario invites the Vampires into PackHaven, to discuss more important matters.

(Author's Note: hehehe, devils number everyone! Guess a serious Xylo will never happen, as it is now cursed. Oof)

Word Count: 666