Mavid (FTO)

(Ayyyy a Ship!)

(Mario's POV:)
I walk into the guild hall, and see David. At this, I immediately put on a scowl, much like his. "Oh, great, Rocks-for-brains is here. Amaaaazing..." he says sarcastically. "I could say the same for you, Snowflake." I retaliate. "SNOWFLAKE?!" He shouts, looking offended. "I AINT NO SNOWFLAKE!!" He continues, his face turning red. Ritchie comes down from up the stairs, an angry look on his face. "WOULD YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING?!?" He yelled, and David and I both answered at the same time. "No." We said, and then glare at each other afterwards. Ritchie sighs and walks away, shaking his head. After he leaves, David and I huff at each other, and leave the guild hall, keeping up the act. It stays that way until we reach my house, where I go inside, and he continues to his house. About an hour later, he comes into my house, shouting about me taking something of his. As soon as he closes the door, he hugs me. "I'm sorry." He says quickly, and I smile at him. "No worries! We decided to hide it from them, together, remember? I'm sorry for what I said too, my Snowflake." I say, and he smiles at me, his face dusted with red. Then he frowns. "Im not sure I can keep this up much longer, Mari. I don't like this." He says worriedly, and I nod. "I'm not sure I can either. Do we still wanna try and keep it a secret?" I ask, and he shakes his head. I nod, agreeing with him. "Wanna tell them now?" I ask, and he nods. I grab his hand, and we walk out of my house, hand in hand. Very soon, we reach the guildhall, And walk in. The others are all in a meeting, and when we open the door, all eyes are on us, and then our hands. Everyone's eyes widen, and a few people, *cough cough, kit, cough cough* gasp. Ritchie just looks at us, his expression unclear. "Um. Mario? You are aware that you are holding David's hand?" I hear Inmo say, and I look at the explosion mage. "Yes, I am aware." I say, still looking at him. "As am I." David interjects. "But I thought you hated each other." I hear Kit say. "We did. But let me ask you this: Why would I hate the man I am dating?" I say, and the room explodes, literally. Gosh darn it Inmo. Long story short, we played dodge the lightning bolt, and David and I cuddled when we got to my house.