A completed Familia

Armando was busy gazing at the enchanting bambino. (Bambino- Italian for child or baby.) As he walked along, moving semi slowly, he realized if this bambino was to live; she would have to learn to protect herself. For he knew, he would not always be there.

Armando sighed as he gently stroked her impossibly soft cheek. He wondered if taking the bell'angelo, was such a good idea. 'Mando's life was not an easy one. Caring for his familia was only the tip of the ice berg. Armando's last name was not  Sanguigno for nothing.

Sanguignos were known to have bad tempers when agitated. But for a lesser known reason. Sanguinos, when forced to defend and fight for their own, often left the battle alive; with red faces.

Nothing the wind pick up, Armando moves faster to get the babe inside of his home. Knowing there would be questions, he knew he did not have the heart to leave her with anyone but himself.

'No.' He thought, bringing her closer to his chest. ' She is my daughter now. Her birth givers, maybe have been dumb enough to leave her; But I will not.'
£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

Closer and closer, Armando walked to his house. He could see the questioning looks on his family's faces. Though all not related by genetics, but rather through blood shed, honor and loyalty.

"We will talk later. For now, will one of you please go to the  nearest infant store and get her some things."  Armando asked his son Tony and his friends/brothers.

"Sure thing Pops. What all do we get her??" Tony asked with a confused look on his face.

Armando shook his head at his son, slightly exasperated at his son's expression. 

"Firstly bambino, needs clothes. Shoes socks, that kind of stuff. Secondly I don't know if she has been potty trained or not, so diapers and pull ups. Throw in a training toilet too, just in case. We need a crib and bedroom things for her. Food? Bottles? Pacifier? Blanket? Stuff animals? Anything we miss, I can always get later on." Armando rubbed his chin thinking. "Actually, just grab necessities for her right now. And please be safe. No one goes anywhere alone."

Tony looked at his stressed and getting father. He worried for him even when he knew there was no need. But as always, parents will always worry. Biological or not.

"I'll take my guys with to help. And yes, we will be armed and safe. We'll be back soon." Tony reassured his father.

Tiny gather his 7 other friends, and headed out to get , (what he assumed was his new sister), necessities for his sister. Smiling as they drove away, he was happy his family was expanding once again.