Confrontation

The door squeaked slightly as it was forcefully opened; rebounding slightly off the wall.

"Alexander Balanch. Turn around slowly with your hands up and unarmed." Omega declared loudly.

"Are you sure, you want me to do that?" Balanch said chuckling, still facing the opposite way.

A small, barely audible sound was made. But it didn't come from Balanch. The sound was to young sounding. The first step made by  Balanch. Slowly he spun his body, and another's. A young girl. Possibly around 6 or 7 years old.

Bile tried to make an appearance. The darkened  bruises that were visibly showing,  left enough clues as to what the girl was doing here. Small silvery thin scars wrapped around the front of her shoulders, giving testament to just how long her had been kept here.

Her cracked, dry lips and dark circles under her eyes. She looked as if she hadn't slept or eaten in days, if not weeks.

Balanch kept his hand on her neck k as he turned, a small hand gun all ready aimed at the child's temple.

"We could talk about this but, I highly doubt it would end well." Snake answered smartly.

Snickering, Balanch thought he had an easy way out.  But as unfair as Lady Luck gets, it would be easy escape nor any escape. 

Omega nodded her head barely enough for Snake to notice. Catching the smallest flitter of her eyes, they sprung into action. Omega shot the hand holding the gun to the child's head, as Snake shot Balanch's knee cap. The startled and frightened scream came seconds after the shots were fired. Bellowing in sudden pain, Balanch freed the girl and fell back into the wall behind him. Two shots, and blood seemed to flow endlessly from his gun inflicted wounds. The red liquid splattered on the wall and floor. 

Keeping Balanch in the aims' sights, both Snake and Omega quickly made their way forward as the previously captured child scrambled to a far corner. Moaning and curses made their way from Balanch's mouth.

"You stupid bastards. You truly have no idea do you? That little girl of Armando's 
is being hunted. You fucking bitches are going to learn about messing with the wrong people." Coughing a miniscule amount of blood, Balanch rambled on. "If it wasn't for that white haired freak, that little doll wouldn't be hunted right now."

Snake and Omega kept the bodies still, not giving any noticeable acknowledgment to the new information. This was news. Very bad news. The little fact that no one in their family had been told about this new bounty, sent even more alarms going off in each of their heads. Omega knew they would need to be quick and find this so called informant of Balanch's. 

"And how do we know you are telling the truth." Omega spoken through her voice modifying mask. "We have checked every room in this building and saw no sign of any white haired person."

Snake suddenly thought back and groaned in his mind realizing their mistake. The only place they hadn't checked was the basement. 'Fucking shit.' Snake thought. 'Years in and still making rookies mistakes. Fuck. I am so dead when we get back.'

Balanch smiled and snickered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Are you sure? Every room? And also, what makes you think i would tell either of you anything? After all, you shot me. And now i no longer have my toy to entertain m-" Balanch was cut off by a steel toed boot to the left side of his jaw. The swift but hard kick sent him down hard dislocating his uninjured shoulder. Now he had two useless arms.