A Plan In Motion

Hell had just gone through another extermination, 364 days till the next. Many monsters were not affected much, there were loss allies here and there but nothing to cry over. One demoness, however, did not, could not feel the same as her subjects. She hated that people had to pay the highest price to keep Hell from overpopulating. So today she was going to show all of hell her alternative idea for overpopulation. She was currently waiting behind stage for her interview with her best friend Vaggie.

          Somewhere else in the pentagram, a very powerful demon roamed the streets. Other demons took great care to stay out of his way, knowing fair well what he could do if he wished. The ones who didn't know who he was, learned very quickly. The radio demon was not one for mercy. He relished in the chaos he created, watching people cower in fear of him made his power flare every time. 

          Usually, the streets were empty when he walked down them, but today a small group of demons were crowded around a store window, watching the picture show. He walked up to the group and immediately caught on to why they were watching it. The awkward and anxious-looking princess of hell herself. "You know, because hotels are for people pastin' through, temporarily. I figured it would serve a propose, uh, a place to work towards redemption." Redemption? What an absolutely absurd idea, thought Alastor. 

          Never the less, as he watched the flustered princess, the wheels in his twisted mind began to turn. Perhaps she was the one that he needs to achieve his goals. With how naive and innocent she was it would simple. A miner event that would set off a chain of possibilities. Possibilities that Alastor could easily manipulate. 

          "Look," the demoness started, "every single one of you has something good deep down inside. I-I know you do." She spoke almost like she was trying to convince herself. She looked away from the camera but soon looked up again with a smile on her face. Alastor wondered what could have popped into her mind that would cause such a smile. Not that he was complaining of course. 

          She snapped her fingers, the lights turned off and when they came back on she was sitting on a piano. Alastor tilled his head, his curiosity only growing as he thought of what she might do. "I have a dream, I'm here to tell," She had started singing. Alastor listened and watched as the princess danced and sang around the studio.  "Right here in hell at the happy Hotel~" she finished. 

          As Alastor watched a flicker of her true form come out he couldn't control his power rising to the unconscious challenge she had just portrayed. If he was going to go through with his plan carefully if this dancin' darling had the same amount of power as her parents.  

          "Hey shithead, get the fuck out of the way!" a voice from behind Alastor insulted. Alastor's head did a 180 spin to stare at the poor soul that had spoken to him. "Such poor manners," Alastor said surprising cheerfully. The demon straighten himself and pointed a finger at Alastor," you don't scare me pal, now don't make me repeat myself you scum." "You have some spunk but such foul language can't be left unpunished," Alastor said his smile growing by the second. 

          "What the fuck are y-" Crack!!  The man's neck snapped at an unnatural angle. Alastor turned his head back around and saw that everyone else had left. Charlie had appeared to have just finished with her musical number and she was waiting for applause. A voice from the crowd said, "Wow, that was shit," and everyone started laughing. Charlie's happy face fell until she did too. Alastor had to admit she could use some work on some skills but it was very present that she had a rare talent among demons. 

          "What in the nine circles makes you think that a single demesne of Hell would give two shits about become a better person. You have no proof that this little experiment even works. You want people to be good just because?!" the Katie killjoy character said. Charlotte didn't look amused and Alastor watched, her seeing how she would respond. "Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and his shown incredible progress," Charlie rebuttal.