Chapter 1: His Majesty

"Your Majesty, you wanted to see me?" Liuyen bowed as a sign of respect as he entered the King's room.

"Will you sleep in my bed tonight?" The King asked.

"Your Majesty, I'm afraid I cannot, the 1st Prince is sick, I need to take care of him. Besides, my sister's here, she can sleep in your bed, she's your mistress after all. Excuse me." Liuyen left the King's room and went straight to his son's room.

After his pregnancy, his sister, An, seduced the King from the Queen's back.

He has no choice but to support his sister's plan to banish the Queen from the palace and will divorce the King after the court trials.

Suddenly, a knock from the door was heard and Liuyen opened it. It was his sister.

"The Court Ladies saw you, you went to the King's room. Is this true?" An asked.

"Yes, The King asked about the 1st Prince' sickness" Liuyen explained.

"Oh, I thought that— Never mind, the court trial is tomorrow, we will find out if the Queen will be banished from the palace and will divorce the King. If they will divorce, I will become the new Queen, Do you agree with me, dear younger brother?" An asked.

"Yes, my older sister" Liuyen said.

"I want you to be by my side tomorrow. I want to see the Queen's face when she sees us together." An said.

After that night, on the trial court, the two siblings went straight to the trial hall and met the Queen.

"What a lovely surprise! The Qing whores, two former friends of mine, What did I do to upset you?" The Queen asked.

"You failed to give the King an heir." An said.

"And did that upset you?" The Queen asked again.

"What upsets the King, upsets me." An said.

"You want me to admit that I committed treason against the King, well I did not. You want me to admit that my first marriage was consummated, well it was not. I gave the King an heir, and it's my daughter, and Liuyen's son will only be an heir when my daughter died. And who can bear sons? You, An? I doubt so, you have the face of a slut who cannot even bear a single son through her abdomen. You will regret this, After this, you may wanna ask your ancestors to save you, because only I know, when you marry the King, only Liuyen will be saved, not you. You will suffer, remember this." The Queen slapped An and went to the Trial Court.

The Court pleaded that the Queen is guilty and will be exiled to her hometown and will divorce the King.

"The King already asked to marry me, I'm so happy, Liuyen." An said.

"Where is the King? I think I need to speak to him." Liuyen said.

"About what?" An raised her eyebrows.

"It's not your business anymore." Liuyen left and looked for the King.

The King was on his room writing orders, Liuyen knocked at the door.

"Your Majesty, I need to speak with you."

"Come in."

Liuyen closed the door and everything went silent.