Chapter 2: Let Me Go

"What do you wanna talk about?" The King asked.

"You said that if you and the Queen got seperated, You will give me my freedom. I want that freedom now." Liuyen said.

"Why are you rushing?" The King asked.

"The Newly Crowned King of China offered me a marriage, he was sending me letters non stop" Liuyen said.

"You want to leave me?" The King asked again.

" You will marry my sister, and I'm sure she will bear you a son." Liuyen was about to leave but the King grabbed his hand.

"No, you cannot leave me and marry another man. Please, do not leave me, please" The King started to kiss Liuyen's neck, but the latter cannot resist.

It happened again and it might be the last.

Liuyen left South Korea and went back to China to marry the King.

After 5 years, the King of China passed away, Liuyen became the King because the Crown Prince, his son, was too young.

King Liuyen haven't received news from South Korea and from his sister's state.

He has 4 sons now, the two were fathered by the South Korean King and the youger two were from the Chinese King.

"King Liuyen, a letter arrived from your sister, An, Consort Queen of South Korea." The Court Lady said.

Liuyen opened the letter and it says:

To the King of China, Qing Liuyen

I am currently on exile and about to get executed after two consecutive weeks, I wasn't able to bear sons. I was accused of selling drugs and have been leading a child trafficking syndicate, which is false, please help me.

Talk to the King, I know you can please him.

Sincerely,
Qing An.

"READY MY SUITCASES!! NOW!!"