〉yesterday〈

〈 Amanda 〉

Saturday.

"Oh my God, look at that face! You look like my next mistake!" I sang along Blank Space on my speakers.

Saturday morning, nothing will bother me today.

Except seeing Corbyn's face.

"Sweetie!"

I groaned and turned off my speaker to avoid any more scolding sessions at me.

"Yeah?" I asked as I skipped downstairs.

Just stopping at the last stair, I saw mom cutting carrots on the kitchen isle.

"Oh, good you're up." she quickly sent me a smile before looking back im cutting her food.
"What's, happening?" I asked with a confused smile.
"Dad's coming home for a visit" she replied with a grin.

My mouth forms an 'o' and I ran upto mom to give her a tight hug.

She chuckled.

"I know, haven't seen him in years didn't we?" she asked.
"Totally," I chuckled. "So when is he coming home?" I asked.
"Sooner tomorrow or late today" she replied and I nodded.

I flopped down on the couch on a very weird yet comfortable position and grabbed the remote.

"Hey, you haven't told me much about the party yesterday. Did it went well?" she then asked.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Not bad, not good, it went okay." I replied, not really into the topic.
"Your tone's different. And you also went directly to your room after you came out of the taxi. Something wrong?" she looked back at me.
"Nothing mom. I was just tired so I didn't speak but I can guarantee you I had fun, since I won first place." I replied.

She giggled.

"Oh wow! Never told me that but i'm a happy woman" she said.

I chuckled.

"Thanks mom. Anyway, i'll give you the money later" I said.
"All yours honey. I contributed nothing on your costume, you deserve it." she retort as she began mixing ingredients together.
"You let me go to the party" I informed her, but she just chuckled.

I let out a tired smile which she didn't saw and cotinued watching sports on the television.

"Amanda!"

Mom and I yelled in shock.

Ashley appears on the door, giving a guilty smile.

"I'm sorry Aunt Rose. Uhm, g- good morning!" she said awkwardly.
"Good morning to you too Ashley. Never do that again please." mom pleaded.
"I won't my bad." Ashley chuckled.

She entered the house and I fixed my sitting position into a non-awkward one.

"So I just came because one, i'm pretty bored and house's silent" she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and rested my head on my knuckles.

"Two, what happened yesterday?" she whispered.

My smile drops as soon as she mentioned it.

"I'd rather talk about it upstairs on my room." I whispered back and she nodded.

We ran upstairs and Ashley locks the door.

"What happened?!" she whisper-exclaimed as I slouched on my bed.

I sighed and rubbed my arm.

"Is it Corbyn?" she asked, sitting down beside me.
"No" I replied breathly.

I stood up slightly and turned my speaker on again, Cruel Summer playing.

"Taylor?" she grinned, to which I nodded at.

She quickly shook her head and cleared her throat.

"Okay okay, back on track. What happened? Corbyn haven't annoyed me this morning which is different, instead he's casually snapping at Jordan and I." she explained.

I tilt my head, confused.

"Oh don't play innocent, A. You were rushing to go home after the awarding. You okay though?" she asked.
"Yeah, yeah." I nodded uncomfortably. "I- It's just that Christina keeps bothering me." I finally replied.

Ashley leaned back and put his hand on her chest.

"Hold up," she gestures 'stop'. "Christina? The girl that likes Corbyn?" she asked.
"Hopefully not." I mumbled under my breathe.
"What?" she asked.
"I said I don't know." I lied.
"Oh, well hopefully not. I saw her yesterday and I can tell you that I don't have a nice feeling about her" she stated.
"Y- You keep secrets, right?" she quickly asked.

I nodded with a chuckle.

"Of course. But anyway, I actually don't have great feelings toward that girl too" I agreed with her.
"Right?! I don't hate her, it's just like I don't like her." she added.
"Same" I groaned, falling to my back on the bed.

She sighed and looked at me.

"So what happened?" she asked.
"Remember the truth or dare thing you asked about?" I asked.
"Uh-huh" she hummed.
"Well, Christina was dared to kiss Corbyn infront of my face." I said.

Her mouth forms an 'o'.

"No way!" she gasped.

I nodded in a defeated manner.

"That bi—"

I cut her off by quickly placing my hand on her mouth.

"Fine fine." she smiled small.
"Good. I just don't wanna see him today, though that's kinda hard since you guys look like a copy and paste." I said.

She playfully rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Why does everybody think that?!" she exclaimed, which made laugh.

〉♡〈

a/n: i have NO hate towards christina AT ALL. it's just for the story, but anyway get yourself sum bitchee™ merch!