〉company〈

〈 Corbyn 〉

I stepped in their doorway and greeted Aunt Rose.

"Can I go in?" I asked aunt.
"Yeah sure, I think she needs company at the moment." she nodded.

I gave her a quick 'thank you' before stepping slowly at the staircases.

"Soon You'll Get Better" by Taylor Swift was playing a bit too loud from her bedroom, which I assumed she was crying.

I let out a sigh before knocking a bit louder than normal so she could hear me.

"Amanda?" I asked.

There was no answer.

I tried to knock again and it was four times this time.

The music was then stopped after I did so.

"Wh- What do you want?" she sniffled.
"Awe, i'm sorry A." I frowned and pulled her in my body for a hug.

I kissed the top of her head, which I bet she didn't feel.

We entered her room and I pushed the door slightly so her mom wouldn't hear.

She sat on the bed, wiping her face as I rubbed her back in a soothing way.

"I won't see him until i'm twenty-one." she huffed.
"It's okay, you got through this before and i'm sure you'll get through this too." I reassured.
"I'm sorry if i'm crying, God i'm overreacting about this" she laughed a little and stopped crying. "I've never cried about this thing and I think it's the first time that it hit me" she added.

I nodded.

"It's okay A, you'll meet him again in no time, promise" I said.
"Yeah yeah, course. I don't even know why i'm crying about this thing. I'm such a baby" she chuckled.
"You're not a baby, you're being matured about your feelings." I corrected her.

She tilt her head, slight confused.

"I just meant that you know how to react bad and good at things" I explained.

She slowly nodded and moved back to reach her speaker, changing the song and putting the volume in sixty.

"I thought the way opposite" she said.
"How so?" I chuckled.
"I mean look, at that time where we got suspended and stuff. I got mad at you for like no reason at all. And then the time where I walked out of the party because you kissed Christina." she giggled.

So did I.

"You had the right to do that" I said.
"No I didn't" she retort.

Avoiding a longer argument, I gave in.

"Fine." I sighed.
"Hey where did you spend your thousand dollars at?" she then asked out of the blue.
"Um," I fold my lips. "I kinda gave it to Christina?" I replied, more in a question tone.

She lost emotions.

"Oh, dope." she nodded. "So what would she do with it?" she asked.
"I don't know actually, but I promised to give it to her when we were at the party" I replied, feeling slight guilt.
"Nice. Anyway, thanks for the company, I appreciated it" she smiled.

Her face senses me that we're done talking and I should leave.

I sighed.

"Okay" I smiled small before stepping out of her room.

"I Forgot That You Existed!"

I chuckled at her singing voice and left their place.

〉♡〈

a/n: happy birthday Taylor! can't believe you're 30, still feel you're 15 :,) love you!