𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 3

===== + =====

Payback is a form of compensation only required when ones in trouble. However some people take use of a bit more freely and dominant. How? They use this "other person" as a form of protection for a crime they have committed. And that is what we call Betrayal

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"Jungkook! For fucks sake! Stop!" I heard one of the acquaintances yell but mercy was the last thing in my mind.

How fucking dare he? 

"So? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE GODDAMN REASON?! WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS RIGHT TO HARASS ANOTHER GIRL-" I harshly got pulled back while I just closed my eyes trying to take in deep breaths. "Jungkook, please! That's enough!"

"Jimin, you don't understand. I watched my doll getting harassed with my own two eyes! And this dude-" I harshly pulled away and stabbed him right in the eye as his scream echoed throughout the basement. "S-Sir I'm sorry if I-I knew it was his girl I wouldn't have-"

"So you would've harassed if she was someone else's girl?"

I asked only to get silence.

Okay, let's see how long to last.

"Drop salt on his wounds. Once you're done, clean it with alcohol and drop salt again. Till you can see his entire skin shedding and his bones poking out, continue doing it." I instructed my men while the male who held me back looked at me in shock.

"S-Sir please...I beg of you.." I grew silent for his pleas and walked away. Can't stay silent now? "Jungkook? What the fuck?" I heard him ask while I just scoffed. "You'd do the same shit if you knew the fuck this dude did. Trust me, he deserves worse I'm just holding back." The male just shook his head before walking away while I just got out of the place.

Basements.

They are the worst. Put a small portion of bad-smelling liquid in there, and in a few minutes the entire basement smells like it. The bad-smelling liquid, in my case however, is blood.

"Jungkook, I screened her profile and thankfully, she's good news. No gang or mafia related issues are associated with her. In fact her record is as clean as it goes. Other than ending up behind the bars a couple of few times due to consumption of alcohol while driving, there's really nothing on her criminal record." I heard the blonde man say making me sigh in relief.

"Why are you up her ass anyway? New chick you fucked and now you-"

"A chick I saved because men are trash."

The male just chose to shut up while I walked out through the front doors before letting myself get on the bike once more. Although I didn't have an idea where my destination would end up to, I just let myself get carried away from this place.

Even if it was a while.

-----

Midnight rides are the best, and no one can prove me wrong.

As cliché as it sounds it felt good to have my hair fly with the wind and the feeling of the breeze hitting my face felt euphoric. It felt lively. I revved up my bike even more as I zoomed even faster past through the roads. I kept speeding up till I heard a blaring sound making me snap out of my thoughts.