𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 : 4

===== + =====

People believe just because a person is related to you by blood, they are supposed to be considered family. However, the truth is a person is considered family when this certain someone provides you loving affection, a shoulder to lean on when the whole world is against you. Person who genuinely cares about you and your state of mental health.

But do not be mistaken. A lover is also supposed to do the same thing, but what a person or a member of family does is - provide you a loving home and treat you with care. Mother and Father are the two terms most supposedly common when talked about family. They are meant to be your world, and your reason to strive in life. Yet, sometimes they abandon you for their selfish needs.

Simply said, if selfishness > love = not family

===== + =====

[ JUNGKOOK ]

"Fuck!"

"I said stop moving!"

"Well, if you gon' rub with all force you got it's gon' hurt dumbass!"

"Well maybe if you got this treated during the midnight when it actually happened you wouldn't be bawling right now!"

I just scoffed and looked away while the short male treated my bruise, "Did she kick that hard?" He asked while I sighed out a 'yes'. I looked down only to close my eyes tight in irritation. Just how strong is she?! Girl bruised my chest so bad, that it turned blue. "Damn, you that weak?" I just glared at him very well knowing that was said to irritate me.

"So did ya'll do the nasty or?"

"Well, we were supposed to have a make out session till my damn head messed me up." I murmured earning five confused faces in return.

"Your head messed you up?"

"Yeah."

"Does that even make sense?"

"Yes, it does Yoongi."

"Did you...tell the girl anything after your head messed you up...?" I heard him ask making my insides churn remembering what I said to her. I remember her cheerfulness dimming, the corners of her lips dropping down abruptly and her eyes changed that to of sad and loneliness.

She just simply lost her spark.

"Yeah, I did."

"I'm sure it's definitely something which made her emotions change a 180 degrees, no?" I abruptly shifted my head towards the brown brunette watching as he let out a small smirk. "You don't know how emotions work Jungkook. You fuck it up every time. That's why everyone has a hard time considering you as their family-"

"You wanna say that again?" I grit out my words very well knowing he was testing my patience, but I didn't have the time to play his games. I watched as the brunette smirked wider making me squint my eyes in confusion. Him and I never really got along because he was such a bitch and always flexed about things I didn't have.

For example, a mother figure.

"Everyone has a hard time considering you-"

"You son of a bitch!" I dashed down from the bed and tried running towards him to land a punch on his face. Keyword: tried. I felt myself getting held back while I tried squirming out of their grip. "Jimin, Yoongi. I'm ordering you. Let me fucking go!" Their grip tightened even more on my arms. "Jungkook! Calm down!" I watched as that fucking brunette pouted his lips and shook his head in mockery. "Oh no, poor boss can't move?"