Chapter 2

Well today is Wensday. The day all the girls wear pink because of the movie "Mean Girls". But me, I wear black. Because of the show "American Horror Story". Its a really good show. You guys should check it out.

Anyways, i saw Ethan in the hall today. He waves to me. Well thats what i thought he did. He was acually waving to the girl behind me. Ya. So of course when I thought he waved at me, i waved back. But then, it got awkward.

I wanted to say I was waving to the person behind me. But I didnt. I was to scared to talk to him. So I just walked to my class. Math. Yippe. Im not being sarcastic. I really like that class. Only because Ethan is in that class. He sits in front of me.

"Today class, we are learning circumfrance" said my teacher. Shes really annoying. She talks A LOT. Like, she doesnt even let us do work during our class. She says we cant do our work while she is talking. But then she gets mad at us when we dont do our work in class. And im just over here like... What. The. Fuck.

"ABIGAL! Are you listening to a word i am saying?" She said.

"Uh... yes ma'am." I said. And yes, my name is Abigal. I hate that name.

"Then what did Lauren just say"

"Uhh... She said..."

Suddenly, Ethan turned around and whispered to me what Lauren said.

"Huh, thanks Ethan"

"No problem"

"ABIGAL! What did she say" she said.

"Oh, she said that circumfrance has to do with pi. Pi= pi x diameter."

"Well well, you have been listening. Good job."

Ugh, Lauren. I hate her. She can go suck a dick. Shes mean and popular. And she flirts with Ethan A LOT.