Chapter 3

When I got home, I went straight to my room. I was having mixed emotions about today. I was happy and angry. Happy that Ethan finally talked to me. And Angry because of lauren. Prick.

Her full name is Lauren Ana Rene. Ive known her since 2nd grade. She was my friend in 3th grade. But after that, she turned into a jerk. Also, after that, she started hating me for no reason. Ugh.

Ive always wondered what I did to make her hate me. Jealousy? No never. Not cool enough? probably. What. Just what did I do. Also, why do I hate her? Is it just because shes popular and hates me? That gives me no reason to hate her. Oh wait, i forgot. She loves my crush. Maybe thats why.

Im bored now. So i decided to turn on my music. I pick a cd. I picked All Time Low. God, I love that band. Its my favorite. I want to meet them. its my dream.

The first song of the cd is The
Reckless and The Brave. I start singing.

"So long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I want to be saved.
My song has not been sung.
And long live the fast times, so come what may
I don't think I'll ever be saved
Our song has not been sung
Long live us"

Its a really good song. You guys should check it out. So anyways, i was just laying on my bed listening to my music. I fell asleep.

I had a dream. I dont think it would be a nightmare, but i didnt like this dream. The dream was basically about Ethan and Lauren getting married. I was there. I wanted to stop the wedding. But for some reason, my mouth was sewn together. I couldn't speak. It was alful. But like any other dream, it wasnt real.