Chapter 25. Want & Need

Is it just me or does it rain an awful hell lot in London? The last three days have been quite busy and cold.
It's barely been a week and almost everyone has been talking about Oli's party. Wow, how many people know Oliver in this school? Has to be because of his ridiculously huge mansion and his tendency to throw parties, way to lure English people, they can never turn down alcohol, especially if it's free. Effortlessly putting the Irish to shame. I'd never have pegged Oliver to be the party, drinking type. Most especially since he does psychology and always spots these black rimmed glasses that make him look like the kindest man in the world.

Walking to the last class of the day in the afternoon, Felicity is busy on her phone when I see David. Right across the hallway, looking as dashing as ever. Felicity was right, if I'd busy myself, I won't even notice the guy, typically what happened. This is the first time I've seen him since that horrid encounter, big school I know.
I nudged Felicity to the direction I was looking.

"Wow, I got to say, the guy looks good, such a shame he's a total arse," she remarked as we took the next exit towards our class.

The remaining part of the lecture had me zoning in and out. Modes of artistical  features. David Brock. Taking down notes. Green eyes. Advantages of technology to art. When can I see his beautiful face again.
That thought was enough to yank me back to reality. I did not want to see him, let alone think about him. If only  there was a button to turn off these emotions, I wouldn't think twice.

At around half past five in the evening, we had checked out a few books from the library, that last class of the day had to make sure we had a research assignment for the weekend, but who are we kidding? No one's going to touch that work until after all the weekend plans ahead of us.

We made our way to my place. We'd settled on making dinner then getting ready for Oli's party. We wanted a home cooked meal before indulging on a whole nights' bender.

At around seven thirty, Felicity had already gone upstairs to shower and I was just waiting for the food to get ready when Lucas got home.

"Wow, what's cooking?"

"Dinner," I answered grabbing three plates from the cabinet.

"Good thing, because I am famished!" He exclaimed settling on the kitchen stools.

"Perfect, because you're doing the dishes bro," I said with so much zeal, you know? It's always a great feeling having to tell a sibling to do a chore and knowing they have no choice but to do it.

"My God, you couldn't wait to say that," he amusedly said as I lightly chuckled.

"You have no idea," I answered just as Felicity came downstairs in a little red dress paired with a black coat with her hair up.

She looked absolutely ravishing.

"Wow, you two going somewhere?" Lucas asked looking at Felicity.

"Wait, I thought he was coming with us," she asked me grabbing a plate of food.

"I doubt he even knows about it," I replied sitting down.

"Hellooo, he, is still here," Lucas waved over.

"We know," we both amusedly answered in unison.

"Lucas, do you even have any friends?"

"Yes Felicity. As a matter of fact I do," he answered taking a spoonful of food while Felicity stared waiting for an answer.

"Well there's you. . . "

"Please don't forget your sister," she interrupted him laughing.

"I wasn't going to include Ella," he said with a pout and we both laughed.