Chapter 6 [And Never For Me]

"I think I'm adopted." Remus says to his anxious friend while they were setting up Remus' doll house because fuck gender roles.

"Why do you think that?" Virgil asks grabbing a brush and brushing out his dolls blonde hair.

"I overheard my dads talking about a brother, they were trying to figure out what age I should meet him." Remus says before changing his dolls clothes into a different dress.

"Are you upset?" Virgil questions before setting his doll on the small plastic couch and turning to Remus with his legs crossed.

"Not as much as I should be, I just wonder why they wouldnt keep me too." Remus says turning to face Virgil with his legs also crossed.

"It had to be important, like money problems or something." Virgil says.

"Yeah I figure that, I really wanna meet him." Remus says.

"Thats good,,, I think-" Virgil starts, "Can I hug you?"

"Yeah- and you dont have to ask every time-" Remus says with a laugh.

Virgil flushes embarrassingly before leaning forward and giving Remus a hug, Remus hugs back, they eventually break apart.

"Now, we need to see if Victoria marries her princess!" Remus says with a giggle before grabbing his doll, Victoria, and Virgil grabbing his own, the princess.

———

Remy picks up his phone as it buzzes on the table, putting aside his papers to place out appointments on. He presses answer.

"Hey Patton! You haven't called for a while, whats up?" Remy says.

"Oh um, well its kinda weird, Roman figured out he has a twin, we didn't actually tell him. He asked if he had one cause he felt like he did and we couldn't lie to him,,, he wants to meet Remus." Patton explains.

"Oh, we havent told him yet but I'll talk to Jan and see his position on it and then we will figure out how to tell Remus." Remy says.

"That sounds great, just call me when youre ready and we can work out a place." Patton says.

"Alrighty Ill talk to you later, bye" Remy ends.

"Bye-Bye-" Patton says before they both mutually hang up.

Remy sighs and leans against the back of his chair, another thing for Jan and him to have a serious conversation about.

an: gosh its been a while, i know this is short but i wasnt sure what to write that much, also do you guys want more of kid virgil and remus?