chapter 6

AHKEEM'S POV

We made it to my crib and I could tell that Ashley was already nervous. I'm not the type to rush a dignified woman like Ash into anything she ain't comfortable with, I was raised by strong black parents who made sure that me and my sisters were respectful and loving to others. Well, you can disregard the loving part on me. So I decided to change ways for tonight.

I opened the door for her to go inside, she took two steps and stood by the side waiting for me.
"You'a make yourself comfortable, I'll go get fresh towels" I said as I went to the laundry room.

I figured she'd be in the pool already so I went straight out there and... I was the only one there. The Fuck is she now?  I asked myself.

I went back to the front and she wasn't there either. Really?

"You have a really beautiful home." She complimented as she came from behind me.

"Thank you. It ain't even a home yet" I said with a chuckle. "C'mon" I led her to the pool. I took off my vest and didn't waste no time jumpin in. "Come get in. It ain't that cold."

"Uhm okay" she said shyly. I watched her unzip her skirt and I immediately turned round so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I heard the water splash beside me then I turned to face her.

"It's so big and deep"

What the actual fuck bro?

"Oh yeah u-uh real deep" I laughed.

"Mmh, so tell me about Ahkeem. He seems like a nice guy." She smiled innocently.

"Ugh bro" I ran my wet hand over my face. "I'm Ahkeem Grey. 23 years old. I work at my brothers workshop, which he named after me. I got 2 sisters and an older brother,Calvin. As for Brie and Bambi, annoying as hell. Yeah... thats about it." I said avoiding eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry to ask about this but you didn't mention your parents. Why is that?" She asked worriedly

I sighed before saying "My parents disowned us when my brother went to jail" I could sense that she wanted to ask more but I didn't let her cause I was already feeling that I could trust her. "They said they didn't want any 'mindless behaving childern'. I heard they was rich muhfuckas now,

"What is he in for" she asked slowly

"Just those bullshit cops' accusations" I lied. .

She kept eye contact "Oh... "

"So what about you. Who is this beautiful Ashley?"

"Oh, silly ole me" she said while swimming around. "Well you already know that I'm South African. Im 20 years old. I love my culture, it's the most beautiful thing ever. I'm the only child on both parents. My mom is black and my dad is Swiss. Yeah, crazy right. They're not together right now but I still have hope and faith in their relationship slash marriage."

I noticed that she was smiling since she started speaking about her folks.

"Mmh, I've never met an African girl before. Y'all muhfuckas is beautiful." I shyly confessed. I've never expected a South African girl to be this beautiful let alone in my house. Shit is crazy.

"You think I'm beautiful" she asked with her mouth held agap. "Oh my gosh" she giggled covering her face. "Thank you. I've gotta say, that was unexpected."

"Shut up bruh" I laughed

"I'm getting out, it's freezing out here." She faked a shiver. " this was fun Ahkeem. I needed this and I thank you." She stated and smiled at me.

"It's cool baybeh" I got out of the pool.

Ashley asked me to take her home early since she had class tomorrow. We arrived at her campus and I parked my car near the building.

"Thanks again Ahkeem. We should do it again some time.

"No problem baybeh. I'll-" she managed to cut me off

"How does baby just slide outta your tongue like that. I'm not gonna lie, that shit is sexy." She laughed at her corny self.

"You wanna taste?" I raised a brow looking at her.

We both burst out laughing at each other.

"At yoh but Imma check you later mah."

"Bye, thanks again. Be safe." She said as she shut the door.

Man this girl really is something.