Chapter 24

Omniscient
  Continuing

"Okay so before we reveal the gender I just need everyone's attention. For those of y'all who do not know me, Why?... I'm Brie Grey, yes Bambi's twin. And our brother over there Calvin on Skype. So I just wanna tell everyone who doesn't know how these two met. So I was at the shop you know sorting out somethings and I had sent Ahkeem to the Airport to fetch business related things you know. My bro car back with an attitude saying some broad tried to accuse him of stealing her luggage and she doesn't even know how to hail a cab. So fast forward Ashley came to the shop, looking for a teddy bear and she saw Ahkeem once again and when he delivered her teddy bear to her campus they might have shared a moment and I'm guessing that's how they hit it off but what I'm tranna say is, love is anywhere. You might think you'll meet your soulmate at the office or at a cafè but it be the weirdest places ever. So once again let's toast to a great parenthood to both Ashley and Ahkeem and for Casey to enjoy having a good motherfigure and good father to look up to. Cheers!" Everyone stood and collided glasses cheering.

"Thank you Brie. Love you!" Ashley  kissed her cheek and hugged her frame.

"Thanks sis" Ahkeem said genuinely.

"Alright so since a teddy bear is what brought them together we should let Ashleys Teddy bear reveal the gender. I would like Casey and Parents to come out front and do the honours" Bambi announced. Ashley felt her heart jump as they stood and went in front of her teddy bear. "Kay so anyone can just press the Teddys belly and hear what is had to say."

"Press the tummy Cas" she encouraged

Casey pressed the tummy and the Bear cried 'I am a girl! I am a girl!' Then suddenly it exploded releasing pink confetti, startling Ahkeem and Ashley. She sobbed in pure happiness and Ahkeem just kissed Ashleys temple then lips as they shared the same amount of joy of not more.

"We're having a girl! Babe, a girl!" She squealed hugging Ahkeem.

"Congratulations to the both of you, just be careful." Kenneth said sternly then smiling "We have to go and pack for tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the night baby girl. Love you" they hugged for a long time

"Bye mom, dad. Thanks again" she waved as they left. Returning to the party, Casey came over to Ashley and she picked him up, swaying him on her hips for a while. "I think we should also go. He's tired and my feet are buring." Ashley suggested "they can stay and enjoy"

"I'a tell em. Well just see them tomorrow or some other time, it's fine." Ahkeem was also restless so he wanted to go and relax with his family.

They said their goodbyes and headed home to Ahkeem's. Ashley put Casey on his bed after stripping him. Silence was heard when he stopped fussing.

Ahkeem set on a hot bath for the both of them, lit up candles and played soft music. He knew how Ashley wanted to be boujee sometimes so he went out of his way preparing this.

"Uhh babe this feels so good" she moaned entering the bath sitting between Ahkeem's legs. Ashley layed her head on his chest, caressing his arms one which lingered on the side of her thigh and the other on her lower belly.

"I had fun tonight" she kissed his bicep. "I was so happy to see Mia Babe, thank you so much. Words can't even express the joy I'm feeling right now." Ashley tried voicing out all her feelings but all she could do was push further into him, feeling his heart beat against her back.

"I just wanted to make you happy baby. A lot of shit been goin' on lately so you deserve this." Ahkeem confessed truthfully. He knew how the situation with Georgia affected Ashley and the way her parents received the news. He hoped everything would go smoothly after this.