Doors4⃣

Walking off the plane and getting my book bag that i brought with 4 changes of clothing. I don't know how long it'll take to get Milo, adopt him.

"Hey Milo its Cass im going home soon, ill be their soon. Things are gonna change."

I left him a voicemail.
He checks those often.
He texted me 10 minutes later.
What are u talkin bout?
I responded
Your coming with me to L.A you cannot stay here with mom, shes an unfit mother and cannot raise you.
He never responded.
But mom called me.

"Oh sweetie your coming to take your brother away? Good luck with getting the paper work done.
Your young they wont let you.
Im the mother! Not you!"

"Yes you are a mother you don't deserve it, thou. You are a terrible awful mother. I will take Milo. I will cause the law will see just how awful you've been. To me to Milo to Izzy to all of ur children. An awful person an ugly soul."

"Oh shut the fuck up Cassandra."

"See, why would u speak to your own child that way. Thats awful. Im going to take to court, mother. Ill take you and win. Im taking Milo, im taking Milo anf you'll be alone. See how things happen than, not so shabby."

"Cassandra, try me."

Than she hung up.
When i went to the house there was no car in the driveway the front door opened as i went inside everything was destroyed, than i heard sirens.
Thats when i knew i had been set up.
She would ruin me, her own child.
9-1-1 was called and she had set me up.

"HANDS UP!"

I buff black man and a tall white man stood behind me. I did as they said.

"HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!"

"What? I didn't do anything she did it. She set me up, shes awful, shes crazy."

I know they were recording me, i didn't care really. She did this, and Milo, he helped her. I know he did.
I know he didn't wanna go but i couldn't leave him here with her.
Than he would turn out messed up, messed up and crazy.
And so would i, cause im going to jail.
And right now.

Im being beaten.

With a black rod on my back on my legs, face. I cant breath, i cannot open my eyes. See what helping does?
See what happens when you end up this way like me?

It feels like when my mother beat me. She destroyed me. Bruised up and bloody i am, pleading yelling no.
This is scary now, my mind is going crazy but my body cannot move i stop fussing. I stop moving. Im breathing slowly. But i cannot scream i cannot respond. Im between heaven and the real world.
Its scary but nice. Its all nice. Halo on my head and wings. I think I'm dead, but my hearts still beating and I'm screaming for pain when will they stop beating me?
It hurts i still feel it in me.
Still going still going.
But i cannot do anything.
Everything hurts. My collarbones, my eyes, my back, my legs, my arms, my skull.
Now i know, im in a coma. and i cannot move, im helpless hopeless these 2 men put me in a coma.