Scary skies5⃣

Its been a week, since the incident. They found out that my mother set me up shes in jail, Milo lives with my dad, they found out Izzy is my sister and moved me into a hospital in
Los Angeles, California. So much has happened in a week. Izzy visits me everyday. The show is doing great. On the show they say I'm in China taking care of my adopted son, Alex. But in reality they all know ive been in a coma for a week.
And i'm scared, scared that I'm stuck forever. I can hear everyone talking about my condition saying im not doing well nothings changing im in the same state i was when this all happened.
Its sad to see Izzy so upset, crying by my bed side. I love Izzy to death, and obviously she loves me too.
She talks to me too, tells me how her day went and how life is going how Milo is doing.
Even though i am so angry at Milo, for doing that to me all i was did was try to help and obviously he didn't want that.
But i wanted whats best for Milo, i wanted Milo to be ok.
But its really all my moms fault, she did this to me, Milo was a helper. But she was the main one.

These are scary times, scary skies, scary days, scary nights.

All my doctors want is for me to recover.

All Izzy wants is for me to come home.

All my mom wants is to make sure im dead.

All Milo wants is for me to stay away.

All i want is to be back to normal.
For me to be able go smile, laugh, cry i cant have emotion because i cant move my face.
I want to able to breath by myself to move my body.
All i want to do is to get out to be set free.
When your in a coma you have so much thinking time.
I have too much thinking time, I'm always here, stuck and thinking.
No one can tell when I'm sleeping or when I'm awake.
So sometimes i get awoken by voices they don't know this of course but i do.
Its so friggin annoying.
And sometimes i just want to yell and scream I'm angry, I'm angry at those police men, im angry at my mother, im
angry at Milo.
Im angry at myself.
I have so much anger.
This isn't good for me, i have no one to talk it out with cause no one can hear me. No one can give me advice.
No one can help me.
I have to help myself.
I have to help myself so i can get out.
So i can walk, run, smile, laugh, cry.
I have to get stronger to help myself.
Right now I'm feeling sorry for myself.
I need to change that.
Things need to change.
Im the only one who can change it.