Chapter Seventeen, Part One.

"Kris, are you ready yet?" Luke whines from downstairs. "God, Luke give me five more seconds please and thank you." I yell back. "One... Two..." Luke teases me. "Shut up!" I yell laughing. I put the finishing touches on my makeup and stare at my face in the mirror. I rip my eyes away and walk out of the bathroom. I grab my coat and jog down the stairs. 

Once I get to the bottom, I make eye contact with Luke. His eyes grow wide and he mouths 'wow'. I laugh. "Take a picture, Luke it will last longer." I tell him with a smile. He blushes and sticks his arm out for me to take his hand. I take it and walk out with him to the car. "What's Veronica's address again?" Luke asks me. "4956 Leigh Drive." I reply. He punches the address into his GPS and pulls out of my driveway. 

"Are you going to see Harry? Or talk to him?" Luke asks. "I don't know, he texted me saying that he wanted to see me, but I don't want to see him. He was such an ass about what happened, you know?" I respond. "Yeah, you should really just stay the hell away from him all together." He says. 

We pull onto Veronica's street and there are tons of cars everywhere. "Shit, we're going to have to park on the next block over." Luke tells me. "Oh! There's a spot there." I say excitedly. "There's a fire hydrant there genius." Luke says and laughs at me. "Oh. Then let's go park on the next block over." I tell him. He laughs again. 

We end up parking two blocks over, because a couple dozen people had the same idea that we had. We walk for a few minutes and once we get to her house, Luke knocks on the door. A very happy and slightly tipsy Veronica greets us. "Heyyyyyy guyyyysss! Come on innn!" She slurs. "Hi Veronica. Isn't it a little early in the party to be tipsy?" I ask her. "David hasn't shown up yet, so that's a pretty good reason to drink, don't you think?" She says. I laugh. "I suppose it is." I tell her. 

Luke and I walk in and the smell of alcohol hits us so hard in the face I almost fall over. "Jesus, that's a lot of beer." Luke says. "I know, let's have some fun." I tell him with a wink. 

After I grab a beer, I see a couple of my friends. Bethany is with George, while poor Ashton is lamely standing with another girl, but can't take his eyes off of Bethany and George. I laugh. I then see Claire, helplessly flirting with TJ. I smile. And then my eyes land on Harry. As expected, Julia is attached to him, but he seems distracted. His eyes are constantly darting in five different directions, almost as if he's looking for someone. I try to peel my eyes away, but I get lost in him. 

I stare at his perfectly curly brown hair, his toned biceps, and his extremely sexy tattoos. He has a white t-shirt on, so I can see the outlines of his abs, and his amazing butterfly tattoo. Just as I look up to his face, I find he's already looking at me, and on his way over to me. I panic, and make a beeline for the bathroom. I run in and lock the door behind me. 

"Kris, please let me in, I want to talk to you. Please?" He asks. "No. I don't want to see you." I say, holding my ground. Well, from behind the door. "Kristen, you could really be in a lot of danger right now with all of this gang shit, you must have questions, and you know that I'm the only one who can protect you." He says. 

Now I'm mad. I open the door and look him in the eyes. "You know, you would think that you've learned by know that being a cocky asshole is not the way to speak to me. And I thought you didn't want to deal with me anyway? I'm nothing to you, remember?" I yell at him. He looks a few times from my eyes to my lips and all of a sudden he grabs my hand and drags me into a spare bedroom. He closes the door, locks it, and pushes me up against the wall. 

Before I know it he slams his lips on mine. This kiss isn't like any of the others, it has a foreign feeling behind it, like he's trying to tell me something through the kiss. I kiss him back for just a minute, until I realize what I'm doing. I pull away. "Harry what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him. "I just really wanted to kiss you." He replies. "I'm not just a rag doll you can kiss when you want to. I am a person, with feelings. I know this may be a foreign concept to you, but it's true." I say. "Yes, I know but-" I cut him off. 

"But what Harry? Why are you doing this to me? I cared about you so much and waited so long and wanted to be with you for so long, and then you just break it off like some bipolar bastard. Why kiss me or want to protect me Harry if you don't have any feelings for me? Why?" I yell at him. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, DAMN IT!" He yells back. It takes a minute to process, and when I do, I have no idea what to say. Do I love him too? I think so. It would be a hell of a lot easier if he weren't such an ass all the time. 

After all that thinking, all I can muster is one pathetic word. "Really?" I ask him. He takes a step forward and takes my face in his hands. "Yes. Really. I am completely and utterly in love with you. And I thought that I could protect you from all of this, by letting you go, but it's been hell without you. Kris, baby, please just come back to me." He says. and I see something weird in his eyes, tears? I see a few fall down his cheeks and I practically melt. I immediately lean in to kiss him. 

He kisses back with extreme passion and lust and even love. I push him back onto the bed and straddle him. "I. Love. You. Too." I tell him in between kisses. He smiles against my mouth and I do the same. He tries to lift up my shirt, but I stop him. "Listen, I'm happy, I don't want to do this. Please respect it." I tell him. "Okay, babe, I'm sorry. I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want to do." He tells me and then smiles. "I don't remember a time I was this happy." He tells me. "Honestly, me neither." I say, still straddling him.

All of a sudden, I hear and knock on the door, and Julia walks in. "You know, you would think I would be getting used to this shit by now." She says and immediately walks out of the room. Harry looks at me. "Listen, I should proabably go take care of that bitch. But I'll be back. Don't worry. I love you." He tells me and my eyes light up. "Okay, but be quick. I wasn't really done..." I trail off. "Okay! Jesus! I'll be right back." He says laughing. I smile and watch him walk out of the room. 

I sit on the bed and just think about the past twenty minutes. I hear a knock on the door and my ears perk up. I expect to see Harry, but I don't. Instead, I see Liam, running towards me. I go to scream, but he covers my mouth with a cloth. I begin to pass out and I can feel myself being shoved into a bag. The last thing I see is the back of a big black van. 

______________________________________________________________________________

ahhhhhh shit. 

HARRIS OMG. 

Hope you guys liked this one! Part Two will be up tm.

Love y'all. 

xxx.