Chapter Twenty Eight.

Ouch. "Holy shit! Why haven't you said anything until now?" Harry asks frantically. "I have no idea, the pain just hit a few seconds ago, I didn't even realize it until I looked down. My adrenaline was up so high, I just must not have felt it." I tell him. "Go lie down on the bed over there, I'll get the first aid kit." He says quickly. I comply, limp over and carefully climb onto the bed. Harry runs back into the room and puts the  first aid kit next to my leg. "Lucky for you, my grandfather was a very good doctor. When my Dad got shot, he taught me how to stitch up and clean the wound, since we couldn't take him to the hospital with a sketchy gunshot wound." He tells me. 

"Alright, just do it fast, okay?" I plead. "As fast as I possibly can, baby. Here, take this." He says and hands me a pill. "It will make you sleep while I do this, you should wake up in about an hour." He tells me and my eyes start to flutter. "H-Harry." I mumble. "Yeah?" He looks so far into my eyes I almost pass out right then and there. "I love you. Always have, and always will." My voice fades out and I fall asleep.

 *********************************************************************************************************

Two Hours Later. 

My eyes begin to flutter open and after a few seconds I can feel the shooting pain in my leg again. I yelp in pain and sit up to hold my leg. I can feel that the bullet it out, and it's bandaged up nicely. I slowly peel back the edge of the bandage and see the stitches. 

I cringe and quickly just put the bandage back on as Harry walks back into the room. "Hey, love! How are you feeling?" He asks me. "Pretty good, actually, for someone who just got shot." I say and laugh.  He smiles, walks over to me and kisses me swfitly on the lips. "Glad to hear it." He says and smiles. "I know you just woke up, but this has been eating away at me since you fell asleep.." He trails off and I speak up. "I did mean it Harry, I might have thought I was about to die, but yes, I still mean it." I tell him. He looks at me for a moment, and then the corners of his mouth begin to twitch, and he breaks into a smile. 

"I love you, I really do. I am going to love you until the day that I die, and no matter what happens to me, or in my life, at least I have that to fall back on. I don't know what you feel for Luke right now, but I just want to tell you, that I don't want to have to share you ever again. I know that you love me, hell I knew it when I saw you looking at me from the bleachers all those months ago. But now, that I can acknowledge that I love you too, I just really, really, don't want to loose you." He says. 

I smile so wide my cheeks begin to hurt. "I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere." I say in between kisses. "I love you. More than you'll ever know. And everytime you tell me you love me, I still feel like I'm living in a dream. That girl, that stupid, pathetic, hopelessly lovestruck girl from the bleachers would not even bet a penny that this would have happened." I laugh.

"You want to know the very first time I knew that I had feelings for you?" He asks. I nod eagerly, smiling like an idiot. "Well, it was exactly a week before that football game, when we met. Speaking of which, remember when I scored that touchdown, and I waved at Julia, but you thought I was waving at you and almost waved back?" He asks. I nod shyly and look down. "Well, truth be told, I was in fact secretly waving at you, and I thought your reaction might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen." He cheeses. 

"Stop it! That is such a lie." I say while hysterically laughing. "It's true! I swear it, babe." His smile grows wider. "Okay, okay, fine, please return to your story." I say. "Fine. Where was I... Oh! Right. A week before the game. So, I was walking in the hallway with Zayn, Julia, and Niall. Julia was picking out all of the people in the school she hated, one by one. Most of them were girls. We passed Suzie Johnson, and she called her a slut that sleeps with anything that's breathing. Then, we passed Lindsay Harper, and she called her a disgusting excuse of a girl.

And then we passed you and Luke. She said that you were the biggest bitch in school and your face reminded her of an ape's backside." He frowns. "Little did she know, she was actually talking about herself." He laughs and I join. "I didn't look at you when she said it, and then I stopped to look back. You were laughing at something Luke said, and you literally threw your head back in laughter, your beautiful, long brown hair fell out of it's bun, and I just remember thinking, wow. She is the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. So I told them I would meet them in class and started to walk back towards you. 

You were back by your locker, which is diagonal from mine, so I had a excuse to stand there, meanwhile I just wanted to eavesdrop. You were talking about going to the game, for an excuse to see me." He pauses and I blush furiously. "Aw, don't worry babe, I thought it was cute. Anyway, after you talked about the game, you started rambling on about a chem test, and basically started speaking a foreign language. I didn't do so hot on the chem regents. But that's besides that point. Then the bell rang, and you said this. 'Shit, Luke. I have to go. See you in English!' And he smiled that 'oh my gosh I'm so in love with you smile' and you turned to start running to your class. 

Just when you turned, you bumped into me, and said 'oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you, god I'm such a klutz, I'm so sorry.' Then I cut you off by saying you said that already with my infamous smirk that you love so much. You started to blush yet again, and I laughed and said, 'don't worry about it, love.' You smile so wide I didn't believe someone's face could stretch that far. You just nodded and started skipping to your class. I looked back and watched you practically trip up the stairs, and I laughed, out of pure admiration. And that's when I knew. When I knew that you were something special." He finished his story and I just want to attack him with kisses and never let him go. 

Did I just think that? Oh lord please don't let me become a pathetically clingly type of girlfriend, please.

I remember that day perfectly. It was the best day of my life for a solid week, until the football game of course. "Oh my gosh, that's amazing! I can't believe you remember that. I don't really know when it was I knew I had feelings for you, but I think your epic, thirty second appearance in the school's production really did it for me." I laugh. He playfully hits my arm. "I went to see that play for you, you know." I tell him nervously. "Aw, babe, how sweet. Really I'm flattered." He says. Now it's my turn to hit him. Except I hit him slightly harder. 

"This is nice, what we're doing right now. I wish we could do it more often." I tell him. "Yeah, I know, me too. Are you hungry? I'm going to make some grilled cheese. You in?" He asks. "Totally. Thanks!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles and walks out of the room. Just as he leaves, my text tone goes off and I flinch. 

I hesitantly open it and it reads: 

Aren't you two adorable. It won't last for long. Sweet dreams!

Right on time. Fuck. 

______________________________________________________________________________

AW here's a cute chapter for y'all before a lot of shit goes down ;)

Keep reading and commenting your thoughts/opinions and reactions!

Love y'all. 

xxx