TWO

"So River, we've heard that you will be a guest starring in your sister's show. Can you tell us a bit about that?" Zach asks.

Unsure of what she can say about her character, she glances at Zendaya, who resides on the sidelines. "How much am I allowed to give away?"

"Give the basics about them," she calls out.

"Well, my character's name is Genesis Montgomery," She begins, changing her position on the couch to get comfortable. "She's in the same grade as Rue. I don't want to give too much away about her, but her past is connected to Rue and Lexi. They were like the three musketeers back in elementary school, but they grew apart once Genesis moved away in fifth grade. But now she's back in her hometown and has a lot to catch up on."

"I have a question for you, River," Dan says.

"What's up?"

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Um... myself," she jokes, making the others laugh. "Nah, I'm playin' but honestly Alexa Demie. Alexa, if you see this, I'd like to ask for your hand in marriage," she says, leaning into the mic. She honestly looks up to the older woman. Not to mention that she's absolutely stunning as well.

Dan chuckles. "Isn't she like 30?"

"I'm legal. That beautiful woman could get it any day. I'm free for her." River shrugs. She was joking of course — mostly.

Zach laughs. "Okay, next question. Will we be getting any music from you anytime soon?"

"I may be dropping something soon. And it might include a famous someone everyone knows and loves."

"That could be anyone!" Dan groans.

River smirks. "Exactly, so keep your eyes peeled; I might drop a hint somewhere."

"But–" Dan starts to say but shortly gets cut off when her phone begins to ring. Thinking it could be something important, she glances at Zach and then down at the phone, silently asking if she could answer it. He nods his head, giving her the okay. "Sorry," she mutters sheepishly before answering.

"Riv! Whatcha up to?" She asks, tilting her head to the side. River feels her heart flutter at the nickname.

"I'm actually at an interview with the Zach Sang Show," the girl informs, turning the phone to face the two men and greeting each other before putting the screen back to herself. "You're lucky you're cute, or I wouldn't have answered," she adds, grinning at the screen.

"Oh? So you think I'm cute?" She teases. There was a slight blush on her cheeks at the compliment.

"Yes, I do indeed, Carpenter. What's up?"

"Are you free later today?" she questions.

"I think so, yeah. You wanna hang out?"

Sabrina nods.

River thinks it over before shrugging. "I'm down. I'll head over after I'm done."

Sabrina smiles. "Cool! See you later, Gomez."

"I'll see you soon, Brina," she bids goodbye before ending the call. Both interviewers look at each other as though they were holding a silent conversation before focusing on River.

"So... Is it her?" Dan asks, referring to his earlier question. River couldn't tell what he was hinting at, though. Part of her immediately thought that he was referring to his question about her celebrity crush.

"What?" River questions.

"Is she the one you're recording with?" He reiterates.

"I can't confirm nor deny," she answers.