Chap 15

Update-I am definitely rewriting some of my older chapters cuz i look back and I am just like why is it so bad.Also guys I am sorry for not updating very much.Thnk you guys for over 700 reads love yall.Peaceᵉᵉᵉᵉ

Kay's P.O.V

We waited awhile for the next part of the concert to start.At this point,I felt really awkward.

I was the only one without a lightstick or whatever it was  called.I just stood there clueless, looking at the seven boys infront of me.

It was even worse when I know they could see me clearly.

Meanwhile,next to me was Jeongyeon shouting all the lyrics to their songs and screaming like a dead elephant.

I gotta admit the boys I saw infront me were insanely hot.It was intimidating.

There was one guy in particular-black long hair,a nice face,full petite lips .I felt like I'd seen those eyes before.

He kept coming to our side and Jeongyeon was ready to jump out the barricades that held the fans from them.

"You are so crazyyy"I shouted into her ears to block away all the fans screaming.

"I know but they are so beautiful"she shouted back.

I looked at Kyle and he looked back at me with a horrendous face that told me she was crazy af.

"Jiminnieee,I love you so much"she screamed at the top of her lungs

I didn't know she was this big of a fan.

Hours passed and the BtS concert was finished.

We decided to stop at a restaurant after everything that has happened.

"Jimin looked Into me eyees.I felt like I was on top of the world . I felt so dazed by his looks"Jeongyeon babbled

"Oh goodness Kay,that was the best moment of my life no cap" she said exhausted .

"I could tell you were literally screeching at the top of your lungs" Kyle replied.

"At least when you go dumb(when you can't speak again) we won't be able to hear your annoying voice"I said annoyed.

"Yaaaa"she hit me on the head with the edge of her spoon.

"Y'all are really annoying,I can't like what I want to like without being judged by you annoying goats"she said sulking.

"Oh we're not judging you we're telling you"Kyle winked at her.

"Whatever,I felt like I was going to die.They were right there in front of me and Jimin oh my gosh Jimin "she frantically said.

"They are so freaking amazing, I wish I dated one of them"she touched her chest dreamingly.

"You know,you could always date Sinjin"Kyle said almost laughing.

Sinjin was a friend of ours who we both knew was always stuck to Jeon.He would literally do anything to be Jeongyeon's lover or to even be next to her.In other words he was ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ .

"Eww! I'm serious though but who has a name like SiNjIn.It's like his mother knew he was born to be a mistake" she said disgusted.

"Woah there,I know you hate him but not this much"Kyle replied while shoving  food in his face.

"Yes sis at least you have an actual chance of dating him than those guys" I said chugging my drink.

"Ok first of all " she started defending herself.