*Chapter 18*

A/N- hey guys just to let you know about this amazing song by Chloe x Halle- it's so amazing,their voices together is just heavenly and you should check it out too if u want comment how you felt about the song

A/N- hey guys just to let you know about this amazing song by Chloe x Halle- it's so amazing,their voices together is just heavenly and you should check it out too if u want comment how you felt about the song.I also put it next to the top photo

Let's get into it peepsss

   I woke up to the sound of Jeongyeon snoring next to me

"Ahhh what are you doing here" I exclaimed shocked that she was right next to me.

"I decided to stay the night cuz I didn't wanna drive back to my haunted apartment" she yawned as she slowly sat up.

"This is the reason I specifically told you not to rent that apartment " I rolled my eyes at her obliviousness .

"But you know I like all those type of mystery,scary places" she pouted while getting up.

"I didn't think it would be actually haunted, two of my most favorite clothes have gone missing and I hear strange noises at the bottom of my bed" she shivered as she spoke.

"WELL, I hope you get your butt back there soon cuz you're not staying in this house for another night" I casually said.

"Ugh why , we're besties " she exclaimed.

I stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom next to my bedroom.

I screamed when I saw my horrible bare face.

"Ewwww" I screamed agitatedly.

"I look disgusting,I wonder how I met up with Tae" I thought.

"So, how was your date ?"Jeongyeon asked scratching her lice infested hair.

"It was good" I replied casually.

"JUST good" she asked concerned

"Ya it was ok , he was nice or whatever" I said with a monotone voice.

"So you're not going to fill me up on what happened , his-" she got interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing .

"Who's there?" I shouted

"It's Kyle" he said knocking .

"Oh ok I'm coming" I replied

"Hey" I said as he immediately ignored me and went straight to the kitchen.

"Really"? I rolled my eyes

"What! I'm hungry " he said munching on a bag of chips from my pantry .

"Kyle, Kay won't fill me up in what happened on her mysterious date yesterday" Jeongyeon said complaining like a 5 yr old tattletale.

"It wasn't that exciting " I blatantly lied.

"LIAR!" she exclaimed.

"I saw you blushing over his texts and you're saying that you didn't have an interesting date last night" she exclaimed.

"I don't think anyone wants to hear any of the details" Kyle blurted with an annoyed face.

"SHUT up Kyle, I don't know why the heck you're jealous." She exclaimed agitatedly.

"I'M missing out on the hot piping tea right now. First of all , why haven't I seen this guy, second of all I know nothing about him. I should have stalked him to see how he really was before you went on a date with him."she said listing off things with her fingers.

"You're probably going to be unsupportive of him and I anyway " I replied instantly.

She jumped off  my couch and just went wild

"NOO , just because I said you made a wrong choice with Jackzon doesn't mean I miss out on all of the deets" she argued.

" 'kay" I replied

"JUST OKAY " she screamed

"Jeongyeon why are u screaming . She's right there" Kyle rolled his eyes

"Anyways I'm going to a museum for no reason . Wanna come?" He gestured at me.

" Sure let me freshen up. I'll be right back out" I said walking into my room.

(Just to let you know guys, her kitchen is next to her living room and her living room is next to her bedroom. I don't know if that makes sense. I'll try to find a picture reference.)

    Here it is , so like the kitchen is next to the living room and then it leads to the bedroom

"I am going with you guys too" Jeongyeon said while ruffling Kyle's hair

"I kinda didn't invite you" he scoffed.

"I'm still going anyways " she knocked his head with another scoff.

"Ow!" He rubbed his head in pain.

"Blhhhh"she blew a raspberry at him.

Kyle retaliated by sticking his tongue at her.

I laughed wondering how they ended up to be such big babies.

~~~

(Hey y'all just a filler chapter)- I'm working on some of my newer books but I will be updating soon. Thank you guys so much for the reads (1.51k right now)-wow. It motivates me more. I remember when I had just 50+ reads. I just wish people would comment 😭lol.

Stay safe peepz.